Article: Hillary Clinton: Arming More People to Stop Mass Shootings Is ‘Illogical, Of

Its illogical if you have been brainwashed into thinking that only COPS can protect you.

Its offensive to those that wish to control every aspect of your and my life (like Shillary).

What is offensive to those that are able to think for ourselves, is that the govt should be forcing our choices on how to defends ourselves and our families.

And I find a Presidential candidate who started her career by hiding evidence and lying about it during the Watergate investigation and ended her career by lying and hiding evidence about it during the current FBI investigation into her use of a private email server for classified official business illogical and offensive.

7ade5d31eb5ca3058cb0dd1e590babb3.jpg

And I find a Presidential candidate who started her career by hiding evidence and lying about it during the Watergate investigation and ended her career by lying and hiding evidence about it during the current FBI investigation into her use of a private email server for classified official business illogical and offensive.

Leader in the clubhouse. [thumbsup]

she should reduce her secret service detail to one gun with a trigger lock on it, in the name of safety and the children.

If a good guy with a gun ISN'T a deterrent to a bad guy with a gun ... why do we need so many nukes?
Should be a billboard on every highway.
+1
ETA : If anyone knows how to make a jpeg/pic, of just the above sentence, maybe a simple black background with white lettering, please do and post it ... Cuz I'd like to re-post it and plaster it literally friggin everywhere.

Last edited:
LOL she sends millions of weapons all over the mid east as Sec. State and she finds lawfully armed Americans offensive?

You really can't make it up with these idiots.

Maybe a gun free zone for 100 yds. around her at all times would be to her liking, her Secret Service Detail would go along with this I am sure.

Illogical and offensive ?
well she finally explained her non action at the U.S.
Embassy at Bengazi.

Illogical and offensive ?
well she finally explained her non action at the U.S.
Embassy at Bengazi.

...that led to the death of four heroic Americans! And would have been countless others had it not been for the heroic actions of those four.

If only a single member of the mainstream media could be bothered to challenge the statement. It would be as easy as asking her to explain how it's either illogical or offensive. A simple "What do you mean?" would get the job done.

If only a single member of the mainstream media could be bothered to challenge the statement. It would be as easy as asking her to explain how it's either illogical or offensive. A simple "What do you mean?" would get the job done.

This assumes that a single member of the mainstream media understands the first thing about logic...

They don't want to lose their jobs.

Each year there are about 2 million people who get antibiotic-resistant infections in the US, and about 25,000 die from them.

Yet the government permits farmers to dump the majority of antibiotics that we use into cattle feed so that the cows will be fatter. Thus dooming tens of thousands of people to horrible agonizing deaths by preventable infections. We don't get new antibiotics very often, and the resistance to them is accelerated countless amounts by this idiotic short-sighted practice.

Maybe if Hillary and Obama are so concerned about people dying, they could start with proposing to make it a crime to misuse lifesaving irreplaceable antibiotics for totally non medical purposes. Antibiotics are used only for self-defense, and they are being destroyed for no reason except to make obese Americans more obese.

Should be a billboard on every highway.
+1
ETA : If anyone knows how to make a jpeg/pic, of just the above sentence, maybe a simple black background with white lettering, please do and post it ... Cuz I'd like to re-post it and plaster it literally friggin everywhere.

bpKOQJV.jpg

If her opinion held any logic, then why would or should anyone bother calling in any police to any of these shooting scenes?

I find her constant trying to diminish my protected rights to be more than offensive.

NEVER, EVER give up your guns!!!!

What's illogical is posting "gun free zone" and thinking that makes you safe. The only constant in all the mass shootings in the last five years is that they all occurred in gun free zones. An armed public is a safe public, safe from criminals and safe from politicians who wish to act as kings and queens.

What's illogical is posting "gun free zone" and thinking that makes you safe. The only constant in all the mass shootings in the last five years is that they all occurred in gun free zones. An armed public is a safe public, safe from criminals and safe from politicians who wish to act as kings and queens.

I equate "gun free zones" to "gravity free zone". Both signs and concepts have the same efficacy and chance to succeed.

Back
Top Bottom