Article: Former Guns & Ammo columnist speaks out on becoming 'a pariah'

How is using a gun during a crime any worse than a knife or baseball bat? You don't want to demonize guns further. A crime is a crime. Address it based on its severity not something a person had on them.

It's not, but the moonbats want us to compromise. Compromise is give and take. Read my original post where I said I'd agree to this in exchange for removing the police chief's discretion to deny a LTC. I would prefer a "gun law" that punishes criminals over one that infringes my rights any day of the week.

It's not, but the moonbats want us to compromise. Compromise is give and take. Read my original post where I said I'd agree to this in exchange for removing the police chief's discretion to deny a LTC. I would prefer a "gun law" that punishes criminals over one that infringes my rights any day of the week.

As much as I disagree with what you're proposing, IIRC there already is such a law.

In this case it does mean giving up your principles. We are not talking about splitting a 6 pack or what's for dinner here, this guy is an ass and deserves the scorn he is receiving.

Sorry Dick.
We're not dealing with people on the other side who are either reasonable or rational.
They're not going to be happy till they take em all.
Try reading a paper or going on that internet thingy.

Back
Top Bottom