Article: East orange NJ detective Chris Garey violating his oath!

I don't understand this video at all. Is the applicant trying to get a Concealed Carry License (or whatever they call that in NJ) or just trying to get some sort of "permit" to buy a gun to keep inside his house and or take to the range?

If it is impossible as it seems to get a gun in NJ, how do hunters get rifles? As a last resort to have SOMETHING, could an applicant get a shotgun for home protection at least?

How can this police official say that a 5' 8" woman could not own a gun since the gun could be taken away from her? Of all people a woman who thinks she needs a gun probably does and is even more deserving due to her being smaller and weaker than a much larger man.

You got to hand it to the applicant for his conversational skills. He gave the officer so much rope that he hung himself. By playing along with his bogus statement the officer dug himself in a deeper hole. I am certain that the applicant had lots of zingers to counter the officers lies, but kept him talking.

That officer is a Nazi, he must feel so powerful. It's sick that they are allowed to get away with it.

http://www.njsp.org/info/pdf/firearms/sp-642.pdf

I love #30:

(30) Are you presently, or have you ever been a member of any organization which advocates or approves the commission of acts of violence, either to overthrow the government of the United States or of this State, or to deny others of their rights under the Constitution of either the
United States or the State of New Jersey?
If yes, list name and address of organization(s) here:

Does "being a firearms licensing officer in East Orange New Jersey" count?

The first part sounds a lot like, "Are you, or have you ever been, a member of the Communist Party?"

I love #30:

Does "being a firearms licensing officer in East Orange New Jersey" count?

The first part sounds a lot like, "Are you, or have you ever been, a member of the Communist Party?"

I like the if so, list them here - what genius would list them!

That guy thinks he can just make up the law off the top of his head it would seem!

I don't understand this video at all. Is the applicant trying to get a Concealed Carry License (or whatever they call that in NJ) or just trying to get some sort of "permit" to buy a gun to keep inside his house and or take to the range?

In NJ in order to buy any gun or ammo, you need a Firearms ID card (FID). If you want to buy a handgun, you also have to get a pistol purchase permit in addition to the FID card. You need a pistol purchase permit for each handgun you want to buy and they are good for 90 days, extendable up to another 90 days. They are supposed to take 30 days to process by law but routinely take longer.

In NJ in order to buy any gun or ammo, you need a Firearms ID card (FID). If you want to buy a handgun, you also have to get a pistol purchase permit in addition to the FID card. You need a pistol purchase permit for each handgun you want to buy and they are good for 90 days, extendable up to another 90 days. They are supposed to take 30 days to process by law but routinely take longer.

So is the applicant trying to just get a FID and a pistol permit to buy a gun --- OR --- is he trying to get an actual CCW permit?

So is the applicant trying to just get a FID and a pistol permit to buy a gun --- OR --- is he trying to get an actual CCW permit?

He's just trying to buy a handgun. No one gets CCW permits unless they are the police or well connected in NJ.

I just moved to NH and it took 7 days for me to get my carry permit. It took longer for me to get my FID card in NJ which was measured in months.

It's pretty obvious to me that he's not trying to do anything other than get the Licensing Officer to hang himself with his own words.

It's pretty obvious to me that he's not trying to do anything other than get the Licensing Officer to hang himself with his own words.

I believe he actually went to a different county and got what he was looking for. Which was the ability to purchase a gun.

But yeah, he knew this guy wasn't going to give him that and wanted the world to know.

I believe he actually went to a different county and got what he was looking for. Which was the ability to purchase a gun.

But yeah, he knew this guy wasn't going to give him that and wanted the world to know.

So, if living in one county in NJ, you can apply in a different county if rejected in your home county?

Back
Top Bottom