Article: CA Senator Leland Yee, enemy to America

What a piece of shit.

"It is extremely important that individuals in the state of California do not own assault weapons. I mean that is just so crystal clear, there is no debate, no discussion."

Now why would a statist turd like Leland Yee not want his law abiding constituents to have rifles with detachable magazines? Hmm...

More dirt on him: SF Weekly: SF Mayoral Candidate Leland Yee Can?t Erase His Past | Local | 8Asians.com | An Asian American collaborative blog

SF Weekly’s story covers Yee’s major past indiscretions or accusations:
•Stopped twice in the Mission District’s hooker-row area by police for allegedly soliciting prostitutes
•Being caught shoplifting sun tan oil lotion while vacationing in Hawaii
•Accused of cooking the books at a non-profit where he was an administrator
•Being in the pocket of his campaign donors
•Lying about where he lived to send his kids to a better school within San Francisco

Typical politician who thinks he's above the law after a lifetime in the biz.

The same thing they are doing here in Mass, we all complied with the current law. Now they want no more than 7 rd mags and you have to get rid of the rest. I'm done with them at this point, we are not dealing with an honorable opposition, they'll get what they can, then come back again and again until they have everything - no more compromises.

The amazing thing is that the news stories are identifying his party. Which is usually reserved for Republicans. NBC did bury it in the next to last paragraph where the also said that he's the third Democrat to be indicted or convicted lately.

There is such a divide in America it is almost incomprehensible. That Cali buffoon wouldn't last an hour in the flyover states offering up anti-gun extremism like that. Rural and urban America -- more than red vs. blue, more than anything else -- is the ultimate divide. And it's getting worse. The urban areas and coasts might as well be foreign countries for all they have in common with the interior and rural areas.

Shocked to learn he was corrupt. Just shocked.

Last edited:
Also arrested in the raid was Raymond "Shrimp Boy" Chow, a former Chinatown gangster who currently heads the Ghee Kong Tong masonic organization in San Francisco commonly referred to as the Chinese Freemasons.

A former gangster? I'd bet that he just changed venues and the Ghee Kong Tong lodge is a front for his new enterprises.

Imagine going to prison with a name like Shrimp Boy.

Data-Star-Trek-Fist-Pump.gif

Great quotes from the LA Times

Last year, Yee proposed regulations on assault weapons.

"While we cannot stop every senseless act of gun violence, the significant rise of mass shootings across the country demonstrates that we must take steps to close the loopholes that currently exist in California," he said.

He introduced a bill to prohibit the use of devices allowing changeable ammunition magazines on certain military-style weapons. Yee also proposed requiring that all guns be locked up when not in the possession of the owner. Both bills stalled in committee, however.

The bill on assault weapons drew death threats, including one that led to the arrest last year of a heavily armed man on charges of threatening to kill Yee because of the legislation.

On Wednesday, Yee was accused of conspiring — in exchange for campaign donations — to broker a major weapons deal between a gun dealer and an undercover agent claiming to be a member of the New Jersey mob. The government's complaint says the lawmaker talked tough about having shady contacts who could obtain automatic weapons.

"Do I think we can make some money? I think we can make some money," the senator said, according to the complaint. "Do I think we can get the goods? I think we can get the goods."

The senator's approach to arms dealing was "agnostic," the 137-page document says.

"People want to get whatever they want to get. Do I care? No, I don't care," Yee allegedly said. "People need certain things."

http://www.latimes.com/local/la-me-yee-capitol-20140327,0,2156711.story?page=2#ixzz2x8gRt4S2

This guy should have a meet and greet with Deval Patrick, where they discuss 7 round magazines, and confiscating semi auto rifles.

We live in a bizarre world. In all likelihood Yee the gun runner and law breaker posed no material threat to any decent California citizen. Yet our laws and society tell us that his illegal acts are the problem. In fact, his legal actions as representative posed the true threat to liberty and life. This is America here and now, where the criminals are the least of our concerns, and the elected officials are more dangerous to honest Americans than any criminal enterprise. I don't give a damn about Yee the black market arms dealer. Yee the politician, on the other hand -- that guy was a real threat and legitimate enemy.

" But federal agents never culminated the arms deals through Yee, though they did give him cash, the affidavit says...Yee, the affidavit alleges, discussed specific locations in the Philippines and Florida that might be ideal for moving the guns, which he said would include M-16-type automatic rifles. "

Fast, but not Furious. Holder learned that lesson... Now criminals will have no guns. What will they do? Probably give up a life of crime. No wait! They can buy them on the internet! Doh - they should have thought of that in the first place and skipped the expensive bribes to Yee! Silly criminals...

Back
Top Bottom