Article: Armed Campus Carry Proponents Hold ‘No More Sitting Ducks’ Demonstration at

Kaplan should use her "Germanic department" expertise to look at German history for what happened in the gun free Jewish ghettos 70-80 years ago. Oh, and where is her respect for the diversity of "No More Sitting Ducks"?

I'd rather there be the risk of cross fire over the risk of one person not giving a **** about GFZs and lighting up as many people as possible.

The left WANTS us to be sitting ducks. They have set up the conditions for mass shootings to perpetuate. They believe that they can use these mass shootings to completely disarm us. They NEED for these mass shootings to be as bloody and damaging as possible! It helps push their agenda.

Once we are disarmed, they will have no more obstacles to complete control and complete globalization via completely shredding the Constitution.

"One of my nightmare scenarios is that an attacker bursts into my classroom, with a weapon, and that students leap to their feet and there’s crossfire, and there are several people who [are] armed, who are not law enforcement, who make the situation more complicated, with more lead in the air. The chances of that happening go up when there are people in that room who have guns."- Kaplan.

Here we have the leftist mantra that "LEO" are some how super human beings that cannot make mistakes. Kaplan worships at the alter of statism, and when convenient, police worship.

"One of my nightmare scenarios is that an attacker bursts into my classroom, with a weapon, and that students leap to their feet and there’s crossfire"

Odds of living through a firefight vs. an unopposed massacre. DO THE MATH PROFESSOR!

Odds of living through a firefight vs. an unopposed massacre. DO THE MATH PROFESSOR!

This! I can't imagine the feeling of being cornered in that classroom by that animal from Virginia Tech. Had a couple people been armed and saw what was about to unfold, they would've at least had a chance to take out said animal. Instead, 32 people were shot and killed like fish in a barrel.

There is something wrong in this country when these people are more afraid of law abiding citizens with firearms then Isis terrorists with illegal weapons. I would take a chance of getting hit by crossfire rather then being picked of by a guy walking around with a gun and a no chance to fight back any day.

There is something wrong in this country when these people are more afraid of law abiding citizens with firearms then Isis terrorists with illegal weapons.

I don't understand how people are completely comfortable driving nearly head on with other cars all day driven by people who probably shouldn't have a drivers license to begin with and are texting/eating/doing make-up etc. but are uncomfortable by a responsible citizen carrying a firearm. We need to recondition the populations psyche.

Very interesting picture in the article.

One, presumably anti-self-defense protester has a sign saying "THIS MAKES ME FEEL UNSAFE".

Newsflash: The existing law that ensures only evil people and on-duty police officers are the only two groups that will have guns on campus MAKES YOU ACTUALLY UNSAFE.

Very interesting picture in the article.

One, presumably anti-self-defense protester has a sign saying "THIS MAKES ME FEEL UNSAFE".

Newsflash: The existing law that ensures only evil people and on-duty police officers are the only two groups that will have guns on campus MAKES YOU ACTUALLY UNSAFE.

This highlights the difference between the two sides, here. The left wants to "feel" safe, while the right wants to actually be safe. In the leftist world, feelings are more important then facts.

We immunize for herd immunity because even though not every person is immune the disease cannot spread to them.
If a large enough percentage of people are carrying, the entire group is protected and there is no need to fire because that group is no longer a target.
Anyone know what the percentage of armed individuals is needed to dissuade the nominal mass shooter? I doubt it's over 10%

Sent from my C6530 using Tapatalk

"One of my nightmare scenarios is that an attacker bursts into my classroom, with a weapon, and that students leap to their feet and there’s crossfire, and there are several people who [are] armed, who are not law enforcement, who make the situation more complicated, with more lead in the air. The chances of that happening go up when there are people in that room who have guns."- Kaplan.

Here we have the leftist mantra that "LEO" are some how super human beings that cannot make mistakes. Kaplan worships at the alter of statism, and when convenient, police worship.

Yes, let's keep mass shootings less complicated. They work out so well that way.

She is lying. If it made her feel unsafe, she would leave, not stand there like a snowflake moron, holding a hand-written cardboard sign.

Most of the arguments against campus carry are equally valid arguments as to why off duty police should not have carry privs on campus.

Yup!

The left WANTS us to be sitting ducks. They have set up the conditions for mass shootings to perpetuate. They believe that they can use these mass shootings to completely disarm us. They NEED for these mass shootings to be as bloody and damaging as possible! It helps push their agenda.

Once we are disarmed, they will have no more obstacles to complete control and complete globalization via completely shredding the Constitution.

You got it! The left is going to do everything it can over the next 4 or hopefully 8 years to create hate and dissension so that when they regain power they can use it to excuse their taking away more of your rights. And they will regain power, you can bet on that simply due to the law of averages you have to win an election occasionally. Plus do not let yourself be deceived many on the right want a globalist government for other reasons such as greed. It is truly frightening!

Back
Top Bottom