Article: A shooting friend in need.

And of course, contact me (Mark - Monadnock) if you have any questions.

I've created the posters and am making tickets. Angie is keeping track of pot luck (food donations) supper, and raffle prize donations. Martin is going to handle ticket distribution, and handling of donations to the Hanan Family Fund at TD Bank. I will be the catchall. You may PM me or email - cannon.shootersATgmail.com Thank you folks

So sorry to hear of this.

For those of you that were at the last Pumpkin Shoot, (and many previous events) Dave was there well before sunrise to start the process for food, registration and overall smooth operation of the shoot.

Also as a Veteran if there is anything you can do for Dave and his Family please do what you can.

He has been there for NES when Mark/Monadnock needed him to be and was there with a smile on his face.

Prayers sent.

[sad]

Dave is seriously awesome. Not only because he does so much for NES and MRGCI, but he's just an awesome guy in general.

I'll be doing everything I can to come to the benefit.

Is there a donation link for those of us that can't make it?

Hello Stephen,

Please give Martin Bowen a call. His number is the one listed on the flier (603-547-7227). He is in charge of the Hanan Family Fund at TD Bank.

There is no online PayPal or other link that I'm aware of (yet). I will be speaking with Martin tomorrow, and perhaps things have changed.

Thank you for interest and generosity.

Regards,
Mark
Monadnock

Just spoke to Martin and mailed him a check for $100.

Come on folks this is the time we need to step up to help a fellow shooter in need. Take you coffee or beer money or both and put it aside for the week and then send it in.

Also keep this man in your prayers. If you don't pray then start. He needs our support!

50 BMG aka Fred

Hi all,

I haven't been on North East Shooters for a bit. I am sorry to hear about Dave, and just as sorry that I didn't find out about the benefit sooner.

Dave was nothing but kind to me and my family since joining Monodnock Rod and Gun Club late last year. Always a pleasure and a gentleman. Any update on his health and any further plans for future benefits?

Man just heard this. Dave is a great friend. I'll be there. Please help if you can. Dave gives his heart up to run all the shoots at Monadnock!

Just spoke to Martin and mailed him a check for $100.

Come on folks this is the time we need to step up to help a fellow shooter in need. Take you coffee or beer money or both and put it aside for the week and then send it in.

Also keep this man in your prayers. If you don't pray then start. He needs our support!

50 BMG aka Fred

Bumping this for Dave here. He's a class act and has always helped us out. I'm on my way up there now to meet a few folks and make a donation.

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom