Article: 2703 Shootings, 440 Deaths Year-To-Date In Heavily Gun-Controlled Chicago

And the "gun control" disconnect and mental disorder marches on in the minds of those who blame the guns (inanimate objects).

If You or I regularly spoke with others and the conversations were held with the sole intent to deny an individual or an entire population of any of their Constitutionally protected rights (other than their RIGHT TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS), We'd be investigated, arrested, tried, convicted and imprisoned for conspiracy to deny the Constitutional rights of others.

Why do people ACCEPT, and EVEN SUPPORT such behavior, from government?

Guns are not the problem,,, GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS ARE THE PROBLEM.

I am sure that the libs will come out and say that they need MOAR gun control to solve the problem [banghead]

Living the definition of insanity everyday...

Heavily Gun-Controlled Chicago?

I'm not sure anybody from Massachusetts should be calling Chicago "Heavily Gun-Controlled"?

Morgan was ordered held on $1 million bond, but then released when he was able to post $100,000 in cash.
Are you f***ing kidding? ???
Guess where that cash came from?
ChicagoTribune said:
Records show he was released on bail on Friday. According to a law enforcement source familiar with the investigation, the man’s girlfriend, who recently received a huge settlement in a civil lawsuit against a Chicago hospital, put up $100,000 for his release.

Are they gonna make 500 ?
My money is on the count coming up short of 500, even if they have to keep a few victims on ventilators to make it to January 1st (more likely they will just fudge the numbers with COMPSTAT like they always do)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom