Article: ‘American Sniper’ Being Put Down Before It Even Hits Theaters

Marcus Luttrell himself pointed out inaccuracies in Lone Survivor. Yet he felt it was a portrayal that was close enough for him to live with. It's a Hollywood reenactment! The only way to have it 100 percent accurate would've been to follow Chris Kyle around (and film) while that part of his life was unfolding. I for one can't wait to see this movie.

I have been waiting for this movie for a long time..I do not go or not go based on what people write or review it. I checked out the two movie places I usually go in Braintree and Hingham yesterday and neither one seems to be carrying it...Which I found odd. I will have to google fu it and see where it is playing

edit- appears it opens Jan 16...I thought it was a Xmas day opening

Men's Journal is a joke. I had a free one year subscription to it and I quoted moonbat sentiments from it often. Total moonbat publication.

Meh. Wait for Netflix. I hate watching movies in theaters. Someone always talking, texting, getting up. I am hoping its not a Hollywood crapfest. Wasn't a fan of fury and lone survivor was too much Hollywood bs. I am hopin this one does not crawl down that road. Hey Hollywood, the stories are good no need to make them better. Just tell them.

Meh. Wait for Netflix. I hate watching movies in theaters. Someone always talking, texting, getting up. I am hoping its not a Hollywood crapfest. Wasn't a fan of fury and lone survivor was too much Hollywood bs. I am hopin this one does not crawl down that road. Hey Hollywood, the stories are good no need to make them better. Just tell them.

No better experience than seeing these on the big screen, atleast in my opinion.unless you have a killer home theater system. I liked Fury and Lone Survivor personally. ...it is luck of the draw tho when you have asshats around you chompin and talking etc..But I still chance it and enjoy my movie time

No better experience than seeing these on the big screen, atleast in my opinion.unless you have a killer home theater system. I liked Fury and Lone Survivor personally. ...it is luck of the draw tho when you have asshats around you chompin and talking etc..But I still chance it and enjoy my movie time

First showing of the day. Theater is almost empty, maybe a couple other people around. They go for the exact same reason at that time as I do, to avoid all the idiots. It's quiet, and I get to see the movie I want without any foolish interruptions.

First showing of the day. Theater is almost empty, maybe a couple other people around. They go for the exact same reason at that time as I do, to avoid all the idiots. It's quiet, and I get to see the movie I want without any foolish interruptions.

thats when I go 98% of the time

My son and I plan to be there for the first show when it opens in Framingham GCC.

NES field trip? That would make it a very safe theater experience...

I'm up for it. After meeting strange men and giving them money for chunks of steel, taking them to a movie is the next logical step. I hope wife understands.

I'll be going sometime Monday daytime (I'm off Mondays) somewhere near Lowell/Chelmsford. Anybody that wants to make it a group activity PM me. I may just buy an extra ticket just to make up for some Cambridge libtard that knows better.

Lady Radtekk, while adamantly Pro 2a will not go see this kind of movie. Violence, drama, non-chick flick, no problem. Her Brother suffered from PTSD after Vietnam and lost the battle so war movies aren't on her play list.

That is the only way I will go to a movie. You forgot to add "on a weekday". Morons ruin a movie.

i will never ever in my life listen to movie critics. (this includes friends and family) i mean, lets face it. these fat bastards ("professional movie critics") sit around and criticize a piece of entertainment based on their own f'ing opinion saying 'beware if you see this movie.' i cant tell you how many movies ive seen that people said sucked ass and critics have given poor reviews to, and its ended up being one of the best movies ive ever seen. bottom line, everyone is different.

i too am excited, the only bad thing about this movie so far for me, is how i wasnt able to view it on Christmas day. :(

i will never ever in my life listen to movie critics. (this includes friends and family) i mean, lets face it. these fat bastards ("professional movie critics") sit around and criticize a piece of entertainment based on their own f'ing opinion saying 'beware if you see this movie.' i cant tell you how many movies ive seen that people said sucked ass and critics have given poor reviews to, and its ended up being one of the best movies ive ever seen. bottom line, everyone is different.

i too am excited, the only bad thing about this movie so far for me, is how i wasnt able to view it on Christmas day. :(

It doesn't release til jan 16....they had it showing in Texas at some place on the 25th only....then a few other soft openings but Nationwide not til the 16th...so we are all in the waiting game

It doesn't release til jan 16....they had it showing in Texas at some place on the 25th only....then a few other soft openings but Nationwide not til the 16th...so we are all in the waiting game

yea i know, didnt they advertise for christmas day release? I googled the release date and it came up as Dec 25th. oh well... and yes i saw Hollywood theaters were showing and one in NYC. it was a shame. guess well just have to wait even longer.

Back
Top Bottom