Arrest in Lawrence

Either that or the cars were registered in NH and the people are from Mass cause that never happens. Either way they're doing the same thing, looking for drugs. What a cesspool that place is and yes I know there are nicer parts of Lawrence so please don't take offense. If you can live on the Andover line it's not so bad.

Either that or the cars were registered in NH and the people are from Mass cause that never happens. Either way they're doing the same thing, looking for drugs. What a cesspool that place is and yes I know there are nicer parts of Lawrence so please don't take offense. If you can live on the Andover line it's not so bad.

Chelsea's the same. No shortage of NH plates. Whether it's people buying drugs or dealers re-up ping or people saving a buck by registering a car there who knows. Enough NH plates for me.to notice though.

Six months tops and he'll be right back out and at it again.
He's exactly what the libs want out on the streets.
Dead cops or convenience store owners mean more gun control pushes.
I disagree with your first sentence, I think he will do a lot more than 6 months.
I think you nailed it with your 2nd and 3rd sentences.

Do you recall when Mayor of Lawrence was denying that drugs come from Lawrence to Maine and NH? Well, he was wrong!

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2017/07/20/desperate-mayor-desperately-wants-help/LVaDTc4jNkAcQhVzFlBmAM/story.html#comments

On Merrimack Street, a young man handed a small bag of white powder to an older woman. They didn’t even try to hide it.
“We’ve spent $780,000 to fix up 22 parks,” Rivera said. “We’ve got needles in every one of them.”
On West Street, where workers are still rebuilding the park, a few young men, their faces tanned but left lifeless by drugs, eyed us warily and headed to the rear of the park.
Manny Baez runs an auto repair shop next to the park.
“I’ve seen 25, 30 cars with New Hampshire plates drive by today,” Baez said.
The drivers were looking for heroin, Baez said.
“This neighborhood matters,” Rivera said, pointing to a successful charter school a little further down West Street. “That school sends 100 percent of its graduates onto college. Some of those kids walk to school every day and see this stuff.”

So MA residents cross the border into NH to buy fireworks and bring them back. NH residents cross the border into MA to buy drugs and bring them back.

The solution is to make fireworks legal in MA and work on creating a better SNH drug distribution network. Problems solved!

As far as the dirtbag in question, I concur that Super Trooper Cooper would have been easily justified in blowing his sorry ass away. But sometimes we decide that we aren't willing to take that life today. Hope he got several waffle tattoos on his way to jail.

Back
Top Bottom