Army vet accused of shooting her service dog found dead

Just goes to show that simply donning a uniform and a patch does not instill character.

And while I do believe PTSD is a real issue, I also believe it's becoming the new race card for anyone that's been deployed, whether they actually experience the two way range or not, and then steps on their dick with drugs, booze or roids after they get home. I see a lot of people using it as an excuse for their ****ed up behavior, a quick 100% paycheck so they can watch Maury all morning, and it takes away from those that actually struggle with it.

Absolutly agree.....

I'd do her.

Not with a D I found by the side of the road. GAHHH!!!!!

Her pic reminds me too much of my tenant from hell. Every time I saw her, she had some other low-life strung along as temporary sugar-daddy. (Not in hour increments. I suspect she was banging guys for food money and drugs. The best was the young urban punk who came to court with her and hid his knife in the bushes before coming into the courthouse. LOL)

Not the type of woman I want to speak with, let alone put my Willy anywhere near.

I reject that she had "PTSD." She was just messed up in the head.

She was a "trainer". Taught other soldiers how to use PowerPoint and Photoshop. LIkely never engaged in battle (neither shot by or shot at anyone).

Good riddance. She should've offed herself before taking it out on a defenseless dog.
This.

I read elsewhere that she was f'd in the head before joining and that she didn't experience anything to warrant the ptsd label while serving.

Last edited:
Diagnosed with "narcissistic personality disorder." No. Really???? I thought all sane people dressed like that with those tats.

I can see why some of you think she's hot. She's from Maine. You might all be related. [rofl]

I once dated a girl who'd had some issues when she was younger and ended up with therapy goats (yes, goats) as a teenager. Animals can be helpful to someone who isn't feeling 100%. She loved her goats and wouldn't have ever hurt them.

I saw a women at Hanscom AFB with a dog w/a vest that said EMOTIONAL SUPPORT. HUH!

new trend... you can buy service dog vests online and there's no actual official proof that the dog is a real service dog. That and it's kind of rude to ask to see proof. People buy these vests to they can take their dogs everywhere with them.

ADA doesn't allow you to demand proof of the dog's legitimacy so this loophole has been exploited.

new trend... you can buy service dog vests online and there's no actual official proof that the dog is a real service dog. That and it's kind of rude to ask to see proof. People buy these vests to they can take their dogs everywhere with them.

ADA doesn't allow you to demand proof of the dog's legitimacy so this loophole has been exploited.
As a whole, people suck

I saw a women at Hanscom AFB with a dog w/a vest that said EMOTIONAL SUPPORT. HUH!

q8Z23HL.jpg

Still better than a "Service Pig"....

Emotional support and therapy dogs ARE NOT service dogs. And emotional and therapy dogs CAN be excluded from businesses. But people don't know this, and feel rude asking, so we're all stuck with this crap.
The only thing a service dog owner can be asked is: 1, is this animal trained to help you, and 2, how is it trained to help you.

Lately, a lot of people are just jerks who want their dann dogs everywhere to impose on the rest of us.

the stuff i read on various military pages on facebook had the alleged owner posting on them saying he was still in Korea and cooperating with police.

i pretty much stopped paying attention now that she's dead. the boyfriend will have his day.

the version i read from the person who claimed to be the owner read something to effect of: she was my girlfriend and i left my dog with her when i got orders to Korea. the boyfriend moves in and bam. doggy takes a dirt nap.

but this story does fill in a few holes. i hate to even think WTF was he thinking leaving his dog with her. hell, he should have never got the dog in the first place in that situation.

off topic:
we all know or heard the stories where someone doesn't want to sell, rent, lease, adopt, hire to service members and our dependents in fear of use deploying or PCSing....

the stuff i read on various military pages on facebook had the alleged owner posting on them saying he was still in Korea and cooperating with police.

i pretty much stopped paying attention now that she's dead. the boyfriend will have his day.

the version i read from the person who claimed to be the owner read something to effect of: she was my girlfriend and i left my dog with her when i got orders to Korea. the boyfriend moves in and bam. doggy takes a dirt nap. ....
They were still technically married, though estranged. Apparently NC requires a one year waiting period for a divorce.

Emotional support and therapy dogs ARE NOT service dogs. And emotional and therapy dogs CAN be excluded from businesses. But people don't know this, and feel rude asking, so we're all stuck with this crap.
The only thing a service dog owner can be asked is: 1, is this animal trained to help you, and 2, how is it trained to help you.

Lately, a lot of people are just jerks who want their dann dogs everywhere to impose on the rest of us.

Yeah, but anyone can lie and say their dog is to protect them from seizures or something. There is no accreditation or anything for service animals other than the vest that goes on the animal that anyone can probably buy on ebay for 20 bucks from some guy in china.

-Mike

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom