Armed man posing as FBI agent arrested after attempting to enter Arlington home

This dude is obviously a whack job, but if he was working at a credit union (and only 23 = probably recently hired) he passed a background check and was fingerprinted.

This dude is obviously a whack job, but if he was working at a credit union (and only 23 = probably recently hired) he passed a background check and was fingerprinted.

I wonder if the house he went to was a customer of his.

Good for him that it was Arlington; otherwise, he might have been ventilated.

Yeah. Not really. We've got a lot of LTC holders in Arl. More than you would think. The APD has no problem giving out unrestricted LTCs.

It is some really scary shit. Look at it this way.

Ring bell. Door opens. Zap person with stun gun. Duct tape mouth, tie wrap cuffs to immediately disable person.

Zap or shoot residents as required.

Return to now conscious people who have been tied up and duct taped and torture/rape as desired.

Like one guy said on the Arlington group's FB page, it looks like Jeffrey Dahmler's Go-bag.

Yeah. Not really. We've got a lot of LTC holders in Arl. More than you would think. The APD has no problem giving out unrestricted LTCs.

It is some really scary shit. Look at it this way.

Ring bell. Door opens. Zap person with stun gun. Duct tape mouth, tie wrap cuffs to immediately disable person.

Zap or shoot residents as required.

Return to now conscious people who have been tied up and duct taped and torture/rape as desired.

Like one guy said on the Arlington group's FB page, it looks like Jeffrey Dahmler's Go-bag.
Who opens their door for someone they don't know.First thing i do on the rare occasion the door bell rings is check the cameras, if I don't recognize them I am not answering the door.

Looks like he was going to tie somebody up with his "rape kit".

Wonder what he would have done next?

Maybe the bottle on KY is a clue.

Who lived in that house?

I have to wonder whether this guy didn't kit himself up to roleplay some kind of kinky weirdo kidnapping/burglary/home invasion bondage scenario with a willing "victim" and got the wrong house. Or got to the house when the "victim's" family was unexpectedly home.

Or it could be that the resident of the house is a coworker of the perp, whom the perp had some kind of weird, creepy, stalker-ish crush on. Who knows.

granola bars....would leave crumbs all over the crime scene.....most likely with his DNA all over them. he would be caught eventually
....no need to worry, no need to panic, no need for the public to arm themselves , I mean a glock handgun is way more dangerous than that guy!( maura healey said so)

All of you guys talking about "ventilating" him have no idea what you are talking about, only 4 strikes from the magic sword then a hit from the silver arrow can defeat Gannon. [smile]

All I could of was that rltv show supernatural with the geeky guy that poses as the FBI agent.
Maybe there's monsters worse than hillary lovers in arlington.

Why?

Seems to me he had a rape kit with him.

And a calculator, and two bottles of hand sanitizer, and 8" zip ties. Despite being dangerous he clearly isn't functioning on all cylinders. I'm not willing to buy into the rape kit idea just because someone threw it out there, that's like saying I've got a robbery kit when I carry me edc in the winter. At this point nothing about this makes a while lot of sense upto and including being found waiting for a bus.

I love how the COP starts with " Yo, listen, this guy had all the equipment, of a modern day Police Officer...."

Really? Cops are toting around a survival knife and a hundred feet of rope?

Carry at home. It is so easy with a shoulder holster.

"Officers located LeBlanc at the bus stop of Lee Terrance and Massachusetts Avenue, where he was arrested, police said." [laugh]

[video=youtube_share;ZPbe4X3y_B0]http://youtu.be/ZPbe4X3y_B0[/video]

I love how the COP starts with " Yo, listen, this guy had all the equipment, of a modern day Police Officer...."

Really? Cops are toting around a survival knife and a hundred feet of rope?

Don't forget the granola bar.

LOL
I heard that too, I was going to ask the same question.

Who opens their door for someone they don't know.First thing i do on the rare occasion the door bell rings is check the cameras, if I don't recognize them I am not answering the door.
We answer the door from a second story window behind them. Freaks them out.

We answer the door from a second story window behind them. Freaks them out.
I used to do this before I had cameras. Now i just check the cameras. If I don't recognize them, I don't answer unless i know why they are there. I did answer the door and help someone during a snow event last year but I had seen them crash into the snow bank in front of my house on the cameras.

"Officers located LeBlanc at the bus stop of Lee Terrance and Massachusetts Avenue, where he was arrested, police said." [laugh]

[video=youtube_share;ZPbe4X3y_B0]http://youtu.be/ZPbe4X3y_B0[/video]

"all the equipment of a modern day police officer"

Wat?

Wait a minute, his escape vehicle was a city bus? Maybe this guy is crazy, that bus never runs on time! Reminds me of a guy who tried to escape in a boat in Watertown!
"Officers located LeBlanc at the bus stop of Lee Terrance and Massachusetts Avenue, where he was arrested, police said."

Back
Top Bottom