Area/ sandpit near Lincoln to legally shoot?

I am heading up to my house in North Woodstock and looking to do some target shooting. It has to be easy to find some open land, 300 feet away from everything and start shooting. I have my MA LTC A but no NH license so I have to open carry. If anyone has any advice that'd be helpful. I'll most likely find somewhere to shoot! Thanks

you probably won't find many people giving out this info all willy nilly. go green, attend some shoots, get to know people here, and maybe the information will find a way to you

Yeah it is hard to find out who owns the land. I'm hoping to find some land to shoot on this weekend. Lincoln area is pretty open so I think I'll find somewhere.

Not likely to find anyone that gives general permission to shoot.

Of the places that I know, they have all been closed due to nitwits bringing in shit to shoot and leaving a mess.

I just ask who owns what for land? Or where is an area that I can lawfully shoot my firearm?

Go to your town hall and ask them who owns the sand pit. They will either just tell you, if you know or dive into the tax books/maps. It is public record, so yes, ask and you shall receive. I wouldn't say anything about shooting. Leave that between you and the landowner.

Back
Top Bottom