Are You a Democrat, Republican, or Southern Republican?

FPrice

Retired Zoomie
NES Life Member
NES Member
Are You a Democrat, Republican or Southern Republican?

Here is a little test that will help you decide.

Question: How do you tell the difference between Democrats, Republicans And Southern Republicans?

The answer can be found by posing the following question:

You're walking down a deserted street with your wife and two small children. Suddenly, an Islamic Terrorist with a huge knife comes around the corner, locks eyes with you, screams obscenities, praises Allah, raises the knife, and charges at you. You are carrying a Glock cal .40, and you are an expert shot? You have mere seconds before he reaches you and your family.

What do you do?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Democrat's Answer:

Well, that's not enough information to answer the question!

Does the man look poor or oppressed?

Have I ever done anything to him that would inspire him to attack?

Could we run away?

What does my wife think?

What about the kids?

Could I possibly swing the gun like a club and knock the knife out of his hand?

What does the law say about this situation?

Does the Glock have appropriate safety built into it?

Why am I carrying a loaded gun anyway, and what kind of message does this send to society and to my children?

Is it possible he'd be happy with just killing me?

Does he definitely want to kill me, or would he be content just to wound me?

If I were to grab his knees and hold on, could my family get away while he was stabbing me?

Should I call 9-1-1?

Why is this street so deserted?

We need to raise taxes, have a paint and weed day and make this happier, healthier street that would discourage such behavior.

This is all so confusing! I need to debate this with some friends for few days and try to come to a consensus.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Republican's Answer:

BANG!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Southern Republican's Answer:

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! click.....(sounds of reloading).

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! click

Daughter: "Nice grouping, Daddy! Were those the Winchester Silver Tips or Hollow Points?

Woodchuck for me.

That would Southern Republican, times 2. Add the wife shooting as well, and the kids screaming obscenities at the Terrorist, questioning his parentage.

Nickle said:
Woodchuck for me.

That would Southern Republican, times 2. Add the wife shooting as well, and the kids screaming obscenities at the Terrorist, questioning his parentage.

"Your mother ate pork while she was pregnant with you!" would be a good one. [lol]

Lynne said:
Nickle said:
Woodchuck for me.

"Your mother ate pork while she was pregnant with you!" would be a good one. [lol]

I was thinking more like "You terrorists truly are dumb bastards, aren't you? That's what my daddy has been telling me. He was right." That would be more like a Woodchuck kid.

cdkayak said:
What? he wasn't carrying a a full mag & one in the pipe?! :D

Definitely Southern Rep.

CD

Up here, that would be 16 shots from a Glock 19. I keep 2 "post ban" mag's, 10 rd type with my defensive ammo. Mag 1 has Magtech's, mag 2, 115 JHP handloads with Remington bullets.

9 shots, a reload, and then 9 more? I still can't figure out what kind of gun. Unless he had a jam on that 15 round reload for the 1911 and the freakin terrorist had hit the ground motionless before he could clear the jam. In that case, it soulds like he needs to work on his Tap-Rack drills more.

(^_^)

And it must have been summertime. Otherwise it would have been:

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!
<slight pause as fullmoon clip of .500 S&W Magnum is reloaded>
BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

(^_^) And yea, I am in a wierd mood today - must be the weather. (^_^)

And in case you were wondering... yes, you can get full moon clips for a 500 Magnum

You're right, I stand corrected, the Woodchuck should've been:

BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, click, thump, click, kachink,

BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, click, thump, click, kachink,

Ayup, I think this AK works right fair.

For the really well prepared high power rifle competitors amongst us it would be:

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! (ping)

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! (ping)

I see you prefer the M1. I prefer the M14, but they're a little heavy to carry all day, though I do hunt deer with mine. I'm actually considering the AK for deer. That should really make the other hunters freak out, worse than the Dragunov did. I'm definitely NOT PC.

I guess I must be a border state Republican:

BANGBANG BANG

Two in the center and one in the head
Leaves you and yours healthy, and the scumbag stone dead.

Ken

That's OK Ken, I've got more than a couple personal vendettas with terrorists.

A few friends killed, and almost a wife and son, but that's a long story, from a long time ago.

Non-PC but what do ya mean

Me ---->
Chainsaw_cutting.gif
<---- Anti-Americans

FPrice said:
Southern Republican's Answer:

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! click.....(sounds of reloading).

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! click

Daughter: "Nice grouping, Daddy! Were those the Winchester Silver Tips or Hollow Points?

The dwarven Libertarian's answer:

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! click.....(sounds of reloading).

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! click

[spoken] Uh, honey... Silvertips are hollowpoints. And yes, that mess is from Silvertips.

Ross

Back
Top Bottom