• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Are there any B&M stores in NW CT Central CT and SW MA who sell newer milsurplus?

I am primarily looking for stuff like molle gear, and any post 1980 military surplus and newer gear such as FLCs, rucksacks, puptents, BDUs, PASGT helmets and stuff like that.

I used to shop at Battlezone in Orange CT when I lived 10mins from it, now its an hour drive.
Any surplus stores in the Winsted and Hartford area? Even if it is in Mass, I am 5miles from the state line. I am possibly taking a drive to Cabelas next weekend and if there is a milsurp store on the way, I wouldn't mind stopping there as well.

Thanks.
-Dave

Berlin ct on the Berlin turnpike has 2 surplus store pretty close to each other. The Army Barracks and I forgot the soother one but it is right by Sleepys

I am primarily looking for stuff like molle gear, and any post 1980 military surplus and newer gear such as FLCs, rucksacks, puptents, BDUs, PASGT helmets and stuff like that.

I used to shop at Battlezone in Orange CT when I lived 10mins from it, now its an hour drive.
Any surplus stores in the Winsted and Hartford area? Even if it is in Mass, I am 5miles from the state line. I am possibly taking a drive to Cabelas next weekend and if there is a milsurp store on the way, I wouldn't mind stopping there as well.

Thanks.
-Dave

West Springfield gun show this weekend. Some stuff and certainly some leads.

Back
Top Bottom