Are any MA compliant S&W 9mm Shields getting into Mass?

Go with the .40. FS had 9s last week. I could have bought either one but went with the .40. You should too. Awesome shooter.

Little high for me too. I'll continue to wait and look around. Someone will scoop it up. Law of supply and demand

Someone, somewhere, could've been the S&W forum or even out here, suggested emailing all of the S&W dealers on the S&W website (after plugging in your MA. zipcode) inquiring about obtaining a Shield. I did it two days ago and got a hit yesterday. One gun, a NIB 9mm out in North Marlboro (where? ... The Berkshires, that's where.) Ma. Paladin Firearms (William West). Gentleman was nice enough to hold the gun for a day without a deposit until I got out there today, a staggering 153 mile drive (2.5 hours) from where I live on the south shore. Spent half the day in the car :) $437.00. He also had ammo for it. He gave me a ton of advice since this was my first handgun purchase. Was worth the trip. Whoever suggested that idea, ultimate thanks their way if they're reading this.

I believe that Four Seasons finally burnt through their reservation list and are now taking reservations again. A couple weeks ago they had 9mm that were not already spoken for. Not sure how long they lasted but they are long gone now. Get on the list if you want their price and don't mind a bit of a wait.

I believe that Four Seasons finally burnt through their reservation list and are now taking reservations again. A couple weeks ago they had 9mm that were not already spoken for. Not sure how long they lasted but they are long gone now. Get on the list if you want their price and don't mind a bit of a wait.

Awesome, thanks for the heads up that's good news for a lot of users here. I might put in a reservation myself soon but will probably wait to shoot one before I decide.

^This, Peteyb beat me to it

My friend bought one a few weeks ago at Four seasons, not sure if he was on a waiting list, can't recall. Great guys there, give them a call.

I bought my 40 at FS a couple weeks ago and took it straight to Business End for trigger. They seem to be getting them in fairly consistently and had the 9mm in stock a couple times before when I went in but I wanted the 40.

2 weeks before I got the shield I was there checking in again and they had a 40c in stock so bought it not knowing how long the shields would take to come in.

Haven't decided yet if one is going to find its way to the classifieds soon or if I'm just going to keep them both. :D

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

I was in FS just a bit ago and there weren't any 9mm Shields available. I'm guessing anyone that grabbed one from them in the past few weeks was on a waiting list.

Got a call today that they had the .40 in stock. I guess when I bought mine they never took my name off the list. Not sure how many came in or if any 9s came in as well. Would be worth calling in the morning if you're looking.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Back
Top Bottom