• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Archie Bunker

‘Would it make you feel any better if they were pushed out a winder[sic]” - still the best response in a gun control argument.

Yesterday my wife had an old movie on where the N word was being tossed around like Chicklets. Would have made most people change the channel and killed a group of wokes.

There's a few stations that still air it. What's funny, is what is censored, any slur of Asians, Spanish, Jews or anything European is OK but, any comment against blacks or queers is bleeped.

Archie was a fictional character designed to make fun of us. In real life he was a flaming liberal. Why all the reverence for Archie is beyond me. Especially since that episode when he left Edith alone to get raped by that cop. Remember that?

Archie was a fictional character designed to make fun of us. In real life he was a flaming liberal. Why all the reverence for Archie is beyond me. Especially since that episode when he left Edith alone to get raped by that cop. Remember that?
Same way we took over the term "deplorable". No, I don't recall that episode. That's disturbing.

Unless Archie rises from the dead like Jesus Christ himself it’s wishful thinking.
I know... I know... :'(

Back
Top Bottom