• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Man found living in bunker stocked with weapons near Milwaukee park

"Investigators made the discovery on land owned by Milwaukee Area Technical College (MATC)."

Not his land, he has no right to be living on it or building dugouts/bunkers on it so at the very least he's trespassing. Not sure why that's hard to comprehend.

Not hard to comprehend, thats why I made note of it in my post. Other than that, its a propaganda hit piece with specific intent.

"Investigators made the discovery on land owned by Milwaukee Area Technical College (MATC)."

Not his land, he has no right to be living on it or building dugouts/bunkers on it so at the very least he's trespassing. Not sure why that's hard to comprehend.

He was a trespasser, not a hurry survivalist caching full autos for Armageddon, I think was the point.

Yes, here should have gone and found an unused patch of the Earth.

The University should hire him on to teach a course in primitive living.

• 9mm semi-automatic handgun in the "lock back position"
  • Several shotgun stocks and barrels
  • Rifle scope

[rofl][rofl]

I love it when clueless reporters write a story. Imagine if they took the same info for a hit-and-run.

"The perpetrator was driving a squarish box made of white metal with 4 wheels and some sort of smoke coming from the rear."

A guy once tried to get me in "the lock back position." I kicked him in the jimmies and ran away.

And didn't Tommy Lee Jones already do the movie on this?

The-Park-is-Mine-2.jpg

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

2x3 for the hatch edges? Really? Buddy at least 2x4, better yet ground contact rated PT 4x4. And how are you going to seal that thing down with that natural log on the other side?
Muddiness indicates the opening is below grade, another mistake.
and needs more ammo, lots and lots and lots more ammo......

Get with the program buddy. :rolleyes:

I'd pick on him for looking like a freak, but I got friends that look just like that. :D

[rofl][rofl]

I love it when clueless reporters write a story. Imagine if they took the same info for a hit-and-run.

"The perpetrator was driving a squarish box made of white metal with 4 wheels and some sort of smoke coming from the rear."

A guy once tried to get me in "the lock back position." I kicked him in the jimmies and ran away.

And didn't Tommy Lee Jones already do the movie on this?

The-Park-is-Mine-2.jpg

Ya, it's always realistic looking with a combloc linked belt of crimped blanks dangling around your neck and shoulders.[rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes]

Ya, it's always realistic looking with a combloc linked belt of crimped blanks dangling around your neck and shoulders.[rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes]

I haven't seen the movie in years, but I believe that part of it was FAKING that the park was under occupation. So blanks might have been exactly what he was shooting.

But mirror shades and a blue Yankees cap isn't very covert.

Is there a single male (and possibly some of the ladies) reading this thread that DIDN'T (at least try to) build an underground bunker as a kid?

My first actually looked a lot like that, except the hatch was a wooden crate that looked like it was somewhat randomly left in the backyard, only open the top and a ladder led down into the... three foot deep hole under the crate.

The second was actually large enough to bury a body, which quite unintentionally, it was used for before I was able to complete it.

Is there a single male (and possibly some of the ladies) reading this thread that DIDN'T (at least try to) build an underground bunker as a kid?

My first actually looked a lot like that, except the hatch was a wooden crate that looked like it was somewhat randomly left in the backyard, only open the top and a ladder led down into the... three foot deep hole under the crate.

The second was actually large enough to bury a body, which quite unintentionally, it was used for before I was able to complete it.

Yep I sure did. Although living literally at the edge of a swamp made this problematic as it would fill in when I got about 4 feet down. But, I tried. And then one day for reasons I still don't understand, a group of boy scouts in uniform from out of the area came walking by, saw my giant hole, filled it in and kept on walking to wherever they were walking to. Weird!

Is that Marlin .22 an ultra killer assault machine gun? And are those magazines for an modified SKS that doesn't seem to exist? Finally, where can I buy a "lock-back" gun?

Yep I sure did. Although living literally at the edge of a swamp made this problematic as it would fill in when I got about 4 feet down. But, I tried. And then one day for reasons I still don't understand, a group of boy scouts in uniform from out of the area came walking by, saw my giant hole, filled it in and kept on walking to wherever they were walking to. Weird!

They were either effing with the owner of the hole or they were valiantly trying to save the world from falling into the hole?

They were either effing with the owner of the hole or they were valiantly trying to save the world from falling into the hole?

I think it was the latter, but I still don't get how teams of boy scouts go around looking for holes to fill in. Who comes up with these ideas and thought it was necessary to go and do? My hole wasn't even visible from the road so they were walking through woods to find them. Oh well, I guess this is one mystery I will never solve.

Back
Top Bottom