• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

AR9 Group buy build

So i finally got all the parts together for the new frontier armory AR9 group buy awhile ago so her it is.
-Lower-New frontier C-9 Stripped lower fits glock mags
-Upper-New frontier Side charging AR-9 Stripped upper did order the regular upper but its been out of stock so i got sick of waiting and upgraded to the side charging one instead
-Bolt-New frontier AR-9 standard 9mm BCG
-Barrel-New frontier 8inch match grade 9mm barrel
-Muzzle Brake-YHM 9mm Comp/Brake
-Hand Guard-YHM diamond series carbine hand guard
-Stock-New frontier shockwave pistol tube stock kit
-Sights-Magpul gen 2 MBUS and eventully a red dot im looking at trying out thee sig rome04c

IMG_20161001_213753186.jpg

IMG_20161001_213817039.jpg

IMG_20161001_213828292.jpg

Tested it out today and shot 2 mags threw it and it worked flawlessly and is an absolute blast to shot i would recommend a short barreled AR pistol carbine to everyone.

I forgot to show the size comparison this is it next to my NES group buy build rifle with a 16inch barrel
35f4fd2047adaa9c5d12becfc002a777.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I can't help but notice your "Location:" is listed as "Mass" - are you up to speed on MA rules on such things? Not that it matters in this day and age, I suppose - just curious.

I can't help but notice your "Location:" is listed as "Mass" - are you up to speed on MA rules on such things? Not that it matters in this day and age, I suppose - just curious.
Given that he jumped through the NFA SBR hoops, we can only assume he is up to date with everything

Ya sorry I forgot to update my profile I left Mass 4 years ago to experience the freedom of NH

The AWB issue in mass would have been the pistol status, you have to keep a pistol under 52 oz and no handguard. this was before jul 20 reinterpretation. Not that I give a hoot anymore seems Muara doesn't care for the rule of law anymore. I look forward to building an ar pistol once I leave mass too.

The AWB issue in mass would have been the pistol status, you have to keep a pistol under 52 oz and no handguard. this was before jul 20 reinterpretation. Not that I give a hoot anymore seems Muara doesn't care for the rule of law anymore. I look forward to building an ar pistol once I leave mass too.

I thought this was an SBR?

Its a pistol the "stock" is a shockwave blade which like the Sig arm brace isn't considered a stock by the atf as long as you dont shoulder it while firing

Back
Top Bottom