AR Stripped Lowers Prices

Multiple companies are offering AR stripped lowers at good price. One for under $50.00 shipped. If you have been on the fence about buying one now might be the time.

Last edited:
Any that you can recommend?

I'm still hoping to 3D print them someday, or use that new milling machine that Cody Wilson is selling. Its not any cheaper, but no 4473.

I'm still hoping to 3D print them someday, or use that new milling machine that Cody Wilson is selling. Its not any cheaper, but no 4473.

Where to buy? The ones I see for under $50.00 are Aero and Anderson Manufacturing. Never built on them. Maybe someone who has can chime in.

The best deal is if you can find one in a shop. I believe that Merrimack Firearms was selling some Anderson lowers about a year ago for $60ish.

A $50 lower online will cost you about $85 by the time you pay shipping and transfer. Still a great price.

Does anybody know of any local shops that are stocking lowers?

Yup, $39 for Anderson at AIM which I would buy two or three of, if only AIM would sell these "baby killers" devices to MA residents [angry]

I see you're in NH, just go buy like 5 or 6 of the $49 Palmetto State Armory blems when they offer free shipping. Hopefully your FFL will combine some of the transfer fees so you're not paying on every single one. Last time I bought lowers they came out to $58 each shipped and transferred.

My Anderson lower fits fine on my BCM upper. Was $75 local shop.

One left I believe, assume he can get more too.

fourseasons in wouborn has had the cheapest andersons I have seen 79$ or so. I have tried like hell to get a deal on the sub 50$ free ship lowers run from any of the local FFLs around me. They are not interested..... I have one local guy that I just found out his FFL dealer license is still active. Im going to give him a shot and see if hes interested....... Seems If they are not making double the money they dont want to make any money ?
O well what can you do?

The best deal is if you can find one in a shop. I believe that Merrimack Firearms was selling some Anderson lowers about a year ago for $60ish.

A $50 lower online will cost you about $85 by the time you pay shipping and transfer. Still a great price.

Does anybody know of any local shops that are stocking lowers?

I know collecatblearms has some spikes. $85 i think, was in there last weekend.

Last I checked, Four Seasons forces you to do an FA10 on a lower, which according to MA law is not a firearm.

mac1911: Talk to Collectors in Stoneham or Brian at B&K in Natick, they've done cheap lowers for me before.

I just got two Anderson lowers from Primary Arms at 39.99, 12$ shipping, and $30 transfer (for both) about $61 each.

I'll give a shoutout to Brian at B&K in Natick. Way back when I bought a bunch of lowers and he did right by me. Also a genuine guy with a shop worth supporting!

Mike

Last week Bobs in Webster posted they got 100 Anderson Lowers @$60.. I'd give them a call if local .. They've got a great shop there...

one vendor says 43$ buy 5 for free shipping THEN states call for DEALER prices.....god how cheap have they become!

I'm pretty sure they are all mil spec so everything will fit properly. My attitude, don't save a buck here. Spend a little more and get a known name on the outside. Noveske blems are a spankn' deal for instance. It will help you in the long run for resale after you stuff it with all the other cheap junk that no ones gonna want to buy for north of $1K.

Anyone have experience with the polymer lowers? Like 1500-3000+ rounds with one?

I've read some horror stories.

We have several Aero non-blem lowers left at $69.00. Call for appointment typically available Sunday AM (then range time!) and Monday evenings as well as weeknight eves.

Not as cool but you can easily get a jig and tools for about a quarter of the price of the cnc.
http://youtu.be/SiHdV5slQps

http://www.80percentarms.com/products/80-ar-15-easy-jig

Just pick the lower you want which you would have had to do with the Ghost Gunner anyway.

Anyone wanna go in on a jig set to share?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom