AR Stripped Lowers Prices

Where to buy? The ones I see for under $50.00 are Aero and Anderson Manufacturing. Never built on them. Maybe someone who has can chime in.
I have built five ar's on aero lowers, the fit is top notch, the finish is good, but not top quality, which has no effect on performance. I have used Aero uppers, yhm uppers, and FAR uppers with these lowers, no problem.

Looks like some local FFl's have competitively priced lowers. Good to see, it would be nice if people here could give them your patronage.

The best deal is if you can find one in a shop. I believe that Merrimack Firearms was selling some Anderson lowers about a year ago for $60ish.

A $50 lower online will cost you about $85 by the time you pay shipping and transfer. Still a great price.

Does anybody know of any local shops that are stocking lowers?

$70

I was down at JS Arms in Acushnet on tax free weekend and he had Anderson lowers. I'm pretty sure he was selling them for $55. Some of the best prices I've seen on Glocks and his ammo prices weren't bad either. Tiny shop but he manages to cram a good amount into it.

I see you're in NH, just go buy like 5 or 6 of the $49 Palmetto State Armory blems when they offer free shipping. Hopefully your FFL will combine some of the transfer fees so you're not paying on every single one. Last time I bought lowers they came out to $58 each shipped and transferred.

They can put a bunch on the 4473 at once so why the hell not. When I start doing them I will likely charge a flat fee up front and then 2 bucks for every other on the same 4473.

I said screw it bought 5 Anderson's 43$ shipped ea. Local FFL gave me a fair price to have them shipped..... the least expensive stripped lower I have perchased till now where the Delaware Machine lowers for 62.50 total.

My total cost was 57$ shipped and transer per lower. Resale is not much of an issue as I dont intend to sell any of these builds.

Back
Top Bottom