• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

AR sales up down , good deals or not?

mac1911

NES Member
So What has been buyers and sellers storries?

Thinking of posting a few items for sale before things get nutty.

When this settles out and those who paid crazy money for guns and then realize they are now very short on funds we are gonna get some great deals !
Waiting for pawn shops in the area to get all those goodies for me to choose from.
Not too long ago I have scored a pistol AR for $350, after a bit of bargaining. I expect even better deals.

AR prices have been way down since Trump got elected.
Up until last week you could buy a complete upper for as little as $199, and a complete lower for $149, put them together with two pins, insert a mag, and have a functional AR-15 for $350.

When this settles out and those who paid crazy money for guns and then realize they are now very short on funds we are gonna get some great deals !

There will also be the people that try to make their money back too. Those will sit unsold for a long time. Like years.

AR prices have been way down since Trump got elected.
Up until last week you could buy a complete upper for as little as $199, and a complete lower for $149, put them together with two pins, insert a mag, and have a functional AR-15 for $350.

In free states, sure.

I see sales on lowers, sales on ARs, sales on uppers and all parts. Yes local shops are slim pickings but many don't stock a lot of this stuff and are normally low on inventory, at least lately due to the glut - $800 MSRP rifles selling for $599 online just doesn't bode well for local shops making any $$.

Bought a couple lowers without a hint of availability troubles, few triggers that tend to be months wait but are in stock, mags on sale too, working on putting together parts kits next day or two and it's all there (my normal spring activity, work on stocking up on things like mags a little, buy enough parts to build a few rifles and chip away at it over the course of the year)..

My impression anyway is sure your gun shops that sell shotguns and revolvers are fresh out of ARs but the AR shops have them, and they are stacked deep in the warehouses the online retailers have. Auto loading pistols I think are similar, ie want a glock there are piles of them at Buds online. just not down the street.

Back
Top Bottom