AR handguard / free float tube. Keymod or MLOK

Definitely BCM KMR, can't beat that rail, so nice to hold and amazingly light weight. I want it on all my rifles but then they'd all look the same.

Free float tubes and Mlok/KeyMod are different concepts. The former is often found without the later but not vice-versa.

Interstingly, JP pioneered the "rails anywhere you want them and nowhere else" concept with his slotted free float tube many years ago, and is currently selling both his system and an Mlok design made by JP. I like the JP design the best, but they are all nice solutions to the same problem.

I dislike the free float tubes with unused rails all over the place. Much nicer to grip a tube without them.

Free float tubes and Mlok/KeyMod are different concepts. The former is often found without the later but not vice-versa.

Interstingly, JP pioneered the "rails anywhere you want them and nowhere else" concept with his slotted free float tube many years ago, and is currently selling both his system and an Mlok design made by JP. I like the JP design the best, but they are all nice solutions to the same problem.

I dislike the free float tubes with unused rails all over the place. Much nicer to grip a tube without them.

I had a JP tube on my 18" 3 gun rifle, it was a nice setup but kinda heavy with the 15" rail.

Back
Top Bottom