AR-15's Blessed By Unification Church In Pennsylvania

Zappa

Road Warrior
NES Member
This reads like an article from The Onion:

Couples lug AR-15 assault rifles to Pennsylvania church blessing

NEWFOUNDLAND, Pa. (Reuters) - Hundreds of couples toting AR-15 rifles packed a Unification church in Pennsylvania on Wednesday to have their marriages blessed and their weapons celebrated as “rods of iron” that could have saved lives in a recent Florida school shooting.

Women dressed in white and men in dark suits gripped the guns, which they had been urged to bring unloaded to the church in the rural Pocono Mountains, about 100 miles (160 km) north of Philadelphia. Many celebrants wore crowns - some made of bullets - while church officials dressed in flowing bright pink and white garments to go with their armaments.

Reverend Hyung Jin “Sean” Moon, leader of the church after the death of his father and church founder, the Reverend Sun Myung Moon, blessed the roughly 250 couples at the service

ap-18059675312394.jpg

More here:

Hundreds gather at church for blessing ceremony featuring AR-15s

I wanted to say fake news, but its all over the web even CBS.
It almost makes me want to start going to church again.

The prayer of the AR-15.

This is my wife. There are not many like her. I have put her through hell and back and she keeps returning for more.

This is our rife. There are many like it. We treat it like a safe queen. It has the very best of everything on it. But this is the only one we trust our lives with!

In Magpul we trust. All other will be tested to the breaking point!
5.56, 5.56..Amen..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom