AR-15 thread... I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

My main AR rig these days...
-Spikes Upper/Lower
-Geissele SSA-E trigger
-Spikes enhanced lower parts kit
-Spikes adjustable gas block
-Spikes Buffer/tube
-Spikes/FN 16" Barrel
-SureFire SOCOM muzzle brake (my favorite!)
-Troy Battlesights
-Eotech XPS2
-Eotech G33 magnifier
-Spikes 12" rail
-Spikes NiB BCG
-Magpul furniture
-Caldwell "Desert Sand" bipod

*Getting rid of the fwd grip pretty soon- I like to grip the rail anyways. Also, am looking to upgrade the bipod once I find one I like (thinking about an Atlas). Cheers!

Last edited:
My main AR rig these days...
-Spikes Upper/Lower
-Geissele SSA-E trigger
-Spikes enhanced lower parts kit
-Spikes adjustable gas block
-Spikes Buffer/tube
-Spikes/FN 16" Barrel
-SureFire SOCOM muzzle brake (my favorite!)
-Troy Battlesights
-Eotech XPS2
-Eotech G33 magnifier
-Spikes 12" rail
-Spikes NiB BCG
-Magpul furniture
-Caldwell "Desert Sand" bipod

*Getting rid of the fwd grip pretty soon- I like to grip the rail anyways. Also, am looking to upgrade the bipod once I find one I like (thinking about an Atlas). Cheers!

forget the AR, lets see that Accuracy International you got. Now thats nice

haha ill have to keep an eye out for a "show your bolt gun" thread...Until then, the FDE on the AICS makes the Magpul FDE look like garbage IMHO...

There is a show me your sniper/hunting rifle thread somewhere.

There was anyways, I can't seem to find it right now. Start an other one, the dupe police with more time then I have will sniff it out quick.

Honestly I did, but I side tracked by a funny thread about taking selfies while dressed in your best mall ninja gear that I forgot about. It was amusing but wasted much time, and I lost interest.

Thanks for doing the leg work.

I remember that thread, gonna go lawl. Thanks for the reminder.

[shocked] [bow]
Sam, you are the Jedi master. Just wondering, since your lower can be disassembled, what component of the group is actually considered the firearm by federal law definition?

I'm curious as to what this actually looked like can any one tell me about it?

My new Vortex Spitfire 3x prism scope on my Colt LE 6920 MP.
566.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I helped my son assemble this one last night. A2 National Match type rifle, Rock River 20" stainless barrel and two stage match trigger. Has the 3.5# weight in the stock, chrome BCG nothing tacticool about this one but he likes shooting in my clubs matches so why not teach the boy to make his own toys!
View attachment 130883

I helped my son assemble this one last night. A2 National Match type rifle, Rock River 20" stainless barrel and two stage match trigger. Has the 3.5# weight in the stock, chrome BCG nothing tacticool about this one but he likes shooting in my clubs matches so why not teach the boy to make his own toys!
View attachment 130883

haha he looks thrilled!!

BCM middy, daniel defense rise rail, leupold mk6 1-6 in LT104, b5 sopmod stock, LMT flip up BUIS, surefire mini in LT mount, proctor sling.

Last edited:
It's supposed to be almost 60 tomorrow, get on that!

I think it's just bc we can't see the FDE on the nv pics...

*sigh*

what do you want pictures of the reticle? the gun?

i am kinda wondering if i can mount a pvs14 in front of this thing and have a poor mans PVS22...

Built this 2 years ago, did some updates last night.

IMG_1182[1].jpg IMG_1184[1].jpg IMG_1183[1].jpg IMG_1186[1].jpg IMG_1185[1].jpg

Swapped out the Quentin Defense billet lower for a Spikes Tactical Hellbreaker billet lower.
Installed a Phase 5 B.A.D. lever.
Installed a Seekins billet mag release button.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom