AR-15 thread... I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

20140703_132029_resized.jpg

20140703_132040-1_resized.jpg

20140703_132101_resized.jpg

20140703_132118_resized.jpg

Latest build i finally got to put some down the tube,

Noveske 13.7 infidel barrel
Noveske gen 1 upper
bushmaster preban lower
bcm kmr rail at 13.", going to get a 15" rail soon.
etc.

Thing ran perfectly, 100 rounds of everything and not one malfunction. Locked open every time. And can't give an official report on accuracy, but no complaints!

lambchop - how do you like the BCM grip compared to the MOE+ grip on your wife's build? I have used MOE+'s on my last 2 builds but I like the look of the grip angle on that BCM one. Debating if I should give it a try.

lambchop - how do you like the BCM grip compared to the MOE+ grip on your wife's build? I have used MOE+'s on my last 2 builds but I like the look of the grip angle on that BCM one. Debating if I should give it a try.

I have one on my rifle I like it. Especially if your carrying it around all day.

Compartment on the MOE+ is a bitch to open. Have to use a screwdriver to pop it out just to install it on the lower. Will probably get a BCM one to try it out.

It is a bitch, but the grip feel is worth it. How often do u really need to get inside the grip?? i usually carry a knife, which opens it fine.

This is my newest build. I built it for longer range shooting. I started with a Rock River Arms 20 inch stainless heavy barrel that my wife bought me as a Xmas present. Next I ordered a Quentin Defense billet upper/lower set from a group buy. Next I ordered a Rock River Arms lower parts kit and a spikes tactical bolt carrier group both from group buys. After that came a Rock River Arms A2 operator stock kit and a 15 inch diamondhead vrs-t rail. I had the upper and lower and rail cerakoted in sniper grey by a well known member here on NES. He did a great job and I would highly recommend him. The last few things I added to the gun was a bcm mod 0 comp and an Umbrella Corp grip and voodoo tactical rifle length gas tube and a CMC flat 3 pound trigger, and seeking billet bolt release and mag release button.

Let me know what you guys think. I will try to add better pics later.

IMAG0297.jpg IMAG0289.jpg

This is my newest build. I built it for longer range shooting. I started with a Rock River Arms 20 inch stainless heavy barrel that my wife bought me as a Xmas present. Next I ordered a Quentin Defense billet upper/lower set from a group buy. Next I ordered a Rock River Arms lower parts kit and a spikes tactical bolt carrier group both from group buys. After that came a Rock River Arms A2 operator stock kit and a 15 inch diamondhead vrs-t rail. I had the upper and lower and rail cerakoted in sniper grey by a well known member here on NES. He did a great job and I would highly recommend him. The last few things I added to the gun was a bcm mod 0 comp and an Umbrella Corp grip and voodoo tactical rifle length gas tube and a CMC flat 3 pound trigger, and seeking billet bolt release and mag release button.

Let me know what you guys think. I will try to add better pics later.

View attachment 108742View attachment 108743
That looks awesome.

Better pics as promised.

If anyone is looking for quality cerakote PM me and I'll give you the name of the member on this forum that did mine. He did a great job on my upper/lower and rail. And it was done for a good price.

Attachments

• SG AR15.jpg
    SG AR15.jpg
    166 KB · Views: 183
  • SG AR15-1.jpg
    SG AR15-1.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 178
  • SG AR15-2.jpg
    SG AR15-2.jpg
    209.7 KB · Views: 154
  • SG AR15-4.jpg
    SG AR15-4.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 145
  • SG AR15-3.jpg
    SG AR15-3.jpg
    209.9 KB · Views: 129
  • SG AR15-5.jpg
    SG AR15-5.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 146
  • SG AR15-6.jpg
    SG AR15-6.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 140
  • SG AR15-7.jpg
    SG AR15-7.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 131
  • SG AR15-12.jpg
    SG AR15-12.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 123
  • SG AR15-10.jpg
    SG AR15-10.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:
DSCN0199.jpg DSCN0197.jpg
Tax Stamp received, Got the Upper today.!!!

LWRC 8" PSD Upper
Seekins Billet Lower
SOPMOD B4 stock
Fer Franz Muzzle Brake
Black Rain Trigger
B.A.D. Ass safety
KAC Ambi Mag Release.
LWRC Flip up sights.

BCMBUSHNOV.jpg

I really like this set up a lot. I like it a lot. Need to get some panels on it as the heat transfer, as is the case with all of my free float rails, is noticeable. Not too big a deal, but gotta do it.

The rail to barrel nut lock up is great. Rock solid.

20140703_132029_resized.jpg

20140703_132040-1_resized.jpg

20140703_132101_resized.jpg

20140703_132118_resized.jpg

Latest build i finally got to put some down the tube,

Noveske 13.7 infidel barrel
Noveske gen 1 upper
bushmaster preban lower
bcm kmr rail at 13.", going to get a 15" rail soon.
etc.

Thing ran perfectly, 100 rounds of everything and not one malfunction. Locked open every time. And can't give an official report on accuracy, but no complaints!

DAMN I gotta get me a flaming pig. I love the look of those things.

Finished my first AR build recently. Thanks to some members here for ideas, GB's, and Johnny at PPF for the transfer and in general for being a swell guy.

photo 4.jpg photo 3.jpg

Aero Precision Upper/Lower set
Aero BCG
BCM Charging handle from GB
RRA LPK
Magpul MOE grip in OD
Magpul STR in OD (pinned at Northeast Arms)
Noveske QD endplate
YHM Diamond Rifle quad rail
Green Mountain 16" from Duece's GB with YHM Phantom brake (pinned at Northeast Arms)
Magpul MBUS front/rear
Primary Arms 2.5x compact rifle scope from the guys at JMC Arms
Magpul MBUS front/rear set

Still don't know if I'm going to use the RVG or AFG up front, or if I'm keeping the BAD lever. Let me know how I did for my first time around!
[rockon]

What kind of shotgun?

I think it's the same Rem 870 Tactical Express I want. Minus the FDE.

Looks like a rem decked out with mapul to me.
Pretty nice.

Remington sold some with magpul gear already on them. I saw a review of one and they stated that they didn't sell well compared to the other 870 models they sell.

Back
Top Bottom