AR-15 thread... I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

ForumSR1501.jpg

ForumSR1502.jpg

Thank you. It's the new Cerakote finish Burnt Bronze. Lou of Business End Customs did it. It's awesome and I'm going to have my inbound M&P 9 done in it too. It's hard to judge in the photos but it changes color depending on the light but it has a very matte finish. It's very close to actual Flat Dark Earth anodizing.

Thank you. It's the new Cerakote finish Burnt Bronze. Lou of Business End Customs did it. It's awesome and I'm going to have my inbound M&P 9 done in it too. It's hard to judge in the photos but it changes color depending on the light but it has a very matte finish. It's very close to actual Flat Dark Earth anodizing.

Very cool, bronze came to mind as soon as I saw it. Are you doing the whole M&P, or just the frame or slide?

Very cool, bronze came to mind as soon as I saw it. Are you doing the whole M&P, or just the frame or slide?

Just the slide is going to be coated. I have a Storm Lake Stainless Steel barrel which I think I'm going to keep natural and polish it so it matches the chrome BCG and muzzle brake of the AR15.

Oh crap. That might cost me some money.

It's a Knights Armament URX II which was machined by Business End Customs. I had Lou machine off the side and bottom rails I don't use. I only use the most forward rails for flashlight, PEQ, and sling mounts; the other rails space I would just put rail covers over which I thought made it really fat. It really slimmed it down [I can actually wrap my hand completely around it] and made it lighter by 9 ounces.

Finally completed my first AR build.

DPMS lower
Rock River LPK
Brownell’s 6 position stock
Finally topped it off yesterday with a Sabre Defense M4 upper assembly with MOE fore end I found at State Line.
Got a POS carry handle for the rear sights till I can figure out what I want to put.

Managed to keep the entire build purchased locally (Spread between 3 local shops).

Now just have to get out and sight it in.

DSCF2136.jpg

DPMS lower
Rock River LPK
Brownell’s 6 position stock
Finally topped it off yesterday with a Sabre Defense M4 upper assembly with MOE fore end I found at State Line.
Got a POS carry handle for the rear sights till I can figure out what I want to put.

Managed to keep the entire build purchased locally (Spread between 3 local shops).

Now just have to get out and sight it in.

DSCF2136.jpg

It's about time! And it's lookin good!

RRA NM model

I just could not help myself I wanted some stuff for my birthday,
A2 stripped upper--
A2 stock--these fit me well with out spending big cash on the super adjustable type
Thinking of a free float tube abd heavy target barrel.
After looking and price shopping I found this for less than what I was going to build one for 103_2656.jpg

came in today.......was told 4-6 weeks got it in 11 days

Wanted to post my first AR Rifle:
6222058884_9de852c0fa_b.jpg

It's a Colt upper and lower. Match Target HBar 20" barrel with removable iron sights. I like using the iron sights, so I'm not really interested in putting any optics on it.
Trigger feels great. I'm wondering if someone installed a custom trigger prior to me.

Back
Top Bottom