• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

AR-15 Purchase (legal) question

😂😂😂Just looked at it now!!!!!! 😂😂😂Having a senior moment Bruh?!…

Look extra hard and see how triggered you got in that thread. Only here for the news my ass!😂😂.

Happy New Year….Fraud!!!😂😂
Wow, now you're stocking me Bruh🤣🤣? It's a little creepy or maybe I should be honored🤣🤣. I just look at the MGTOW thread now, I haven't posted anything there in weeks. What don't you understand about that Bruh? I go there to see what the women haters have to say. You don't seem to get sarcasm either. I'll be on later on this afternoon, later😆😆.

Wow, now you're stocking me Bruh🤣🤣? It's a little creepy or maybe I should be honored🤣🤣. I just look at the MGTOW thread now, I haven't posted anything there in weeks. What don't you understand about that Bruh? I go there to see what the women haters have to say. You don't seem to get sarcasm either. I'll be on later on this afternoon, later😆😆.
It’s not hard to forget a simp like you😂. Remember, you are only here for the news you fraud!

First off, your friend is an idiot, second the place selling doesn't know what they are talking about.

If the upper is "compliant" and the stock is either fixed or pinned, then it's not an AW. And there are many reputable shops selling them. Here, I pulled this off the internet. This is what makes an AW, I bolded the important part.
When the OP is mentioning fixed mags and "pre-bans", he isn't referring to 1994 pre-ban/Massachusetts Assault Weapons Ban stuff. The fixed mags and "pre bans" he is asking about is Fuhrer Healey's 2016 scare tactic edict.

Last edited:
So recently a friend told me about a place that can get you what you want legally so I took the time and payed them a visit to inquire about an AR-15. They offered to sell me an upper and lower where I them “assemble” it (push the pins together) myself and later register (they do it). The upper has the compliance work done along with the pinned stock on the lower. They also had pre-ban magazines to sell so I had the chance to walk out with a brand new AR-15.

In the end, the rifle is basically an exact copy of the rifle visible on the manufacturers website but with the compliance work done. I am confused because of all the topics of people buying pre-ban lowers or pre-ban rifles which I assume they plan to either be in full compliance or add accessories that the rifle above wouldn’t never be capable of having (flash hider, collapsable stock etc)?

Not looking to start a legal/not legal battle but if this is acceptable, why are some dealers only offering fixed magazines or pre-ban stuff?

MODS, if this topic has been beaten to death, please delete it.
Hi fellow firearm enthusiast! You did have a chance to walk out with a brand new and legal AR15 and you should have taken the chance.

The fixed magazine and "pre-ban" stuff you are bringing up deals with Maura Healey's July 2016 edict she made in order to try and make a splash to get into Clinton's administration. As MA's top law enforcement officer, she has NO ability to redefine or change current standing law - only enforce it. Her edict stating that all lowers pre July 2016 were subject to violation due to her redefinition of the current MA AWB is plainly a scare tactic towards MA FFLs; to scare them into not selling "post" July 2016 lowers in Mass with threat of pulling their licenses.

It is all bullshit and Healey knows it. There has been no one charged under her 2016 edict and if she really wanted to, she could easily compile all the EFA10 submissions from 2016 until present and find all the "post" Healey lower submissions to make a name of them. She never will because it will open her edict up to scrutiny and possibly open up all the other unconstitutional gun laws in MA on the books to be opened up to scrutiny as well.

The only "pre-ban" that makes a difference in the state (if you give a shit about complying) are pre 94 lowers and mags which can have all the evil killy features.

Last edited:
That’s funny.
All the receivers I’ve ever had came with three holes right from the factory.
However, none ever provided a “cooling” effect.
🤣
You know he's talking about the "fun" switch 3rd hole for the auto sear pin and not the safety hole, right?
g5efk3f9e7441.jpg

It’s not hard to forget a simp like you😂. Remember, you are only here for the news you fraud!
I can't be too much of a simp. A loser like you is stalking me on NES 🤣 🤣 [banana]. You still don't get sarcasm I guess😆😆. You're kind of dumb too then. You come here to bash marriage because you weren't man enough to keep yours together😆😆. Now your stalking me on different threads. I love it🤣. Your jealous🤣[banana].

Yes, the enforcement notice is not law and has no legal bearing. The AG doesn’t have the legal authority to issue such a notice and redefine the term “assault weapon.” The legislative branch makes the law, the executive branch has no authority to interpret or reinterpret laws. The judiciary interprets laws made by the legislative branch.
Respectfully, this is the second time you've made a black and white pronouncement on the state of the AWB and ARs. The situation is far from as simple as you are stating it. We all want it to be that clear but it just is not. For 28 years the copy or duplicate language has been in the federal ban and then the state ban. That much is a fact. It was ignored for a long time until Dimples picked up on it and issued the proclamation.

Police are listening to her and threatening cases, and in some instances bringing charges. This decision is purely one of risk tolerance but don't tell a newb looking for information that there is no risk. A gun that fails the feature test is a non-starter (begging the question whether an AR stock that is adjustable is "telescoping or folding" as I have argued that it is neither). A copy or duplicate may or may not be an AWB-but the statute is there even if it was ignored for a long time.

And go green.

Respectfully, this is the second time you've made a black and white pronouncement on the state of the AWB and ARs. The situation is far from as simple as you are stating it. We all want it to be that clear but it just is not. For 28 years the copy or duplicate language has been in the federal ban and then the state ban. That much is a fact. It was ignored for a long time until Dimples picked up on it and issued the proclamation.

Police are listening to her and threatening cases, and in some instances bringing charges. This decision is purely one of risk tolerance but don't tell a newb looking for information that there is no risk. A gun that fails the feature test is a non-starter (begging the question whether an AR stock that is adjustable is "telescoping or folding" as I have argued that it is neither). A copy or duplicate may or may not be an AWB-but the statute is there even if it was ignored for a long time.

And go green.
Evidence of said cases and charges of Healey's Edict?

Back
Top Bottom