aqt targets

daveyburt

NES Member
here ya go:
Linky

I scaled them down to fit on 8.5x11. It turned out to be about 10% smaller, which incidentally is about the right scaling for 25 yards instead of 25 meters. I'm sure they're not exact but, hey, just something else to aim at.
-Also, removed a lot of the black centers to save printer ink.

Save yourself a copy if you want cuz they won't live on my server forever.

Last edited:
There is NFW you can use those targets with iron sights.

Your eye will not be able to discern the silhouette's outline with that small amount of contrast. They need to be all black with white lines demarcating the scoring zones.

I was trying to get something that worked using minimal printer ink. So, I did the smallest area black. -Good point about having a white center.
I see what you mean about seeing it well with irons.

I put holes in some yesterday having just put my scope back on so, they were ok fine for that. I'll try irons next time out...

Ill post the photoshop file if you want to recolor it.

Daveyburt, Thanks for posting them up here for us, I and all of us appreciate your effort and consideration. I also tried exactly what you did some time ago and thats why I posted my agreement with Jose, all I saw through irons was a blur. When I printed the original AQT's I think I blew threw a black cartridge in an hour, and at 30 bucks those were bullets I wasted. That is why the targets are printed with white on black contrast so they can be seen by irons. Here is the Appleseed link for the AQT's
http://appleseedshoot.blogspot.com/2008/03/aqt-targets.html

Thanks Bullseye!

Yea, I guess there's no 'saving ink' in printing them yourself.
I wanted to try the timed stages for something different. I guess the targets were of secondary importance.
:)

Back
Top Bottom