Applied Weapons Technologies Rifle Chassis

NES,

Does anyone have any experience with this chassis system??

chassis.jpg

I really tempted to pick one up for my current build, but I wanted to see if anyone has one.

I did find a great review here:

http://youtu.be/MXvumyEpEQw

Last edited:
It looks nice.

I ended up getting an XLR industries Elemtnt chassis. I am VERY VERY happy with it.

I did not want a rail in front of the action over the barrel. I don't use night vision equipment.

Ping me via IM if you want more info on the XLR industries chassis.

It looks nice.

I ended up getting an XLR industries Elemtnt chassis. I am VERY VERY happy with it.

I did not want a rail in front of the action over the barrel. I don't use night vision equipment.

Ping me via IM if you want more info on the XLR industries chassis.

Don,

Can you throw an AR stock on that an take a picture?

Minuteman,

If you call them, they will set you up for dealer pricing. Quantities of 1 only get you 10% off, but if you commit to 5, you can get a significant discount. PM me for details. I was thinking that you couldn't go wrong with buying a bunch of right handed short action rem 700 stocks. Once you buy the 5, you get quantity pricing even if subsiquent orders are singles. Like for that left handed guy with a savage. Ha. One other thng. He has inletting for just about every rifle out there. Impressive.

Here is the XLR with the XLR stock. I purchased the stock from them since I thought it would work better than an AR stock. Also, as a folder it is rock solid and brings the 26" barreled gun down to a reasonable length. Especially once I put a can on it. I'm currently waiting on a 7" can from Thunderbeast.

Don

xlrSavage.jpg xlrSavage.jpg

Here is a pic from their web site:

Element-chassis~~element38.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom