Appleseed Range shut down in Washington

forget about that... even if they had UC agents trolling these forums (which they likely do) it wouldn't matter. all that matters is we think that they may have agents trolling the forums, and it makes us afraid. afraid to organize. afraid to speak openly about what we think and feel. afraid to talk about fixing the mess we're in.

the simple fact that they may be lurking is enough to keep us oppressed.

I hope no one here makes the mistake of thinking they are safe from big bro. all you have to do is be a prominent enough mole, and you will get whacked. and they have lots of tools to use against you, including plenty that are non violent. they can have the IRS start harassing you, and that alone would be plenty to keep most too busy to be thinking about dealing with our political problems.

Where did you hear that?

Not quite the same thing.

really? some CI (paid, no?) is a whole lot different than a fed doing the same job? serves the same purposes, just a different allocation of resources. and "undercover informant" still sounds like a person placed in a position for a purpose, not just some douche that happened to see something and felt like snitching.

My brother works at DHS and he says a bunch of guys there work on Operation Blitzkrieg, which is a sting operation to infiltrate all the national and regional Internet gun forums. They're keeping tabs on all the potential militias by posing as "joe-shooters" and getting people to talk about secret SHTF militia plans. He said look out for any members with code names Blitz, Krieg, or Stallion. Sometimes the usernames are followed by a number designator, the lower the number, the higher up they are on the DHS food chain, so Krieg2, for example, would be a really dangerous rat.

I call BS on the specific names. The rest may well be happening, but I doubt the turd posting has any knowledge of it.
[interlude]
Hey guberment. [wave] I'm even more dangerous because I am an independent non specific ideologue who doesn't believe in the BS spewed by either party and not your average run of the mill right wing extremist. [kiss]
[/interlude]
Anyhow, any agency dumb enough to standardize undercover names deserves to be taken out back and put out of it's misery. I call BS on the guys story.

I call BS on the specific names. The rest may well be happening, but I doubt the turd posting has any knowledge of it.
[interlude]
Hey guberment. [wave] I'm even more dangerous because I am an independent non specific ideologue here and not the run of the mill right wing extremist. [kiss]
[/interlude]
Anyhow, any agency dumb enough to standardize undercover names deserves to be taken out back and put out of it's misery. I call BS on the guys story.

I was getting the same feeling from it. but, see my post above. the guy professing such knowledge may have well been intentionally sprinkling a little fear into THR.

really? some CI (paid, no?) is a whole lot different than a fed doing the same job? serves the same purposes, just a different allocation of resources. and "undercover informant" still sounds like a person placed in a position for a purpose, not just some douche that happened to see something and felt like snitching.

You're assuming a lot here. CI's can be paid, but many are people who were caught doing something else and are just trying to weasel their way out of going to prison.

"I didn't do anything wrong, but if you drop the charges against me, I'll tell you about a guy I happen to know who is planning to rob a bank."

A lot of criminals have big mouths to go with their smallish brains. Which is how a lot of crimes get solved.

But "Undercover Informant" sounds so much better in the newspaper than "Some douchebag with a grudge", doesn't it?

I'm betting on DB with a grudge, myself.

well it does get a little confusing about how to bust on him considering when you meet him he says: "Hi! I'm Blitz1. what's a your name, date of birth, address, social security number, passport number, DRL number, and sexual preference? BTW... wanna go camping sometime?" [smile]

[rofl][laugh2]

So when are we going camping big boy [wink]

Well, it even could have been somebody that was disgruntled over something and spiteful. It has been known to happen.

A CI (confidential informant) is nothing more than someone that gave information (informant) and is not letting their name go public (confidential). Nothing more than that.

I personally think CI's are nothing more than lousy rats. If I give the info, I'll do so openly.

And, this looks like far more than it really is.

Just a range that got shut down for zoning violation, after attention was brought to them from a range user with a criminal record. Hell, for all we know, the ex-con could be the CI (and the story much less ccurate), just trying to save his sorry butt after getting busted, by giving up a false and useless piece of info.

So it's said, there's the real militia, as provided by law, which is basically everybody eligible to be in the military, but isn't in (many of you reading this fit this group); and the other "Militia", the beer drinking bozo's that talk big, but do little. The second kind was big in the 1990's, during Klinton's Presidency, but has since petered out some, with a few coming back.

Project Appleseed doesn't train militias. Not in the past, not now, not ever. Not what we're about.

I have a great afterschool special idea for the NRA channel! Undercover rat infiltrates Appleseed to take notes on the Right Wing Extremists, but along the way he learns valuable lessons about America and our Founding Fathers. He quits his job and joins the Resistance. The story could be called - "The Apple Blossom Man- How I quit being a douchebag and learned to love freedom"

Also, this is dangerous precedent because it is saying he is not just responsible for transfers he makes, but people who use his range. Where is the law stating this is his responsibility. I hope this gets fixed before the dipshits in MA get a hold of this.

Too late! Check with the mgmt at AFS. BATFE complained long ago about some of the folks using their range . . . and required/requires them to provide info to BATFE on visitors to that range. Info was posted here a few years ago and doubt that anything has changed.

Not surprised at all. I know better than that. I can only imagine the file they have on me. [wink]

You could ask for a copy under FOIA [laugh]

But the photocopying charges would bankrupt you.

well it does get a little confusing about how to bust on him considering when you meet him he says: "Hi! I'm Blitz1. what's a your name, date of birth, address, social security number, passport number, DRL number, and sexual preference? BTW... wanna go camping sometime?" [smile]

I thought I was the only one! I feel so violated [crying]

also, I love knowing that they are placing UC feds at appleseed shoots.
I hadn't mentioned for fear of being ridiculed, but in Hartford, April 19, the shoot boss notified police about the event, and they sent an ambulance and EMT. His demeanor caught my attention and had me wondering if that's what he was.
Edited to clarify: The EMT is who made me wonder, not Kdan or his motivation in calling the police.

Last edited:
I hadn't mentioned for fear of being ridiculed, but in Hartford, April 19, the shoot boss notified police about the event, and they sent an ambulance and EMT. His demeanor caught my attention and had me wondering if that's what he was.

Get ridiculed? Here on NortheastShooters? [rolleyes]

[wink]

I was just wondering the same thing: When did "militia" become a dirty word?
When they replaced the C with a K in Amerika...

To be fair though, if you saw a known felon firing his guns at your range - wouldn't you say something?

I would... But their reaction was overkill here to say the least...

There was no need to violate the due process rights of all the other participants...

Last edited:
To be fair though, if you saw a known felon firing his guns at your range - wouldn't you say something?

Of course, if you don't know the guy, there's no brand on their forehead that says "Hey, look at me, I'm a Felon!" [wink]

I feel so violated [crying]
You'd only feel violated if you'd actually gone camping with Blitz1!! [wink]

kDan?? A plant?? [rofl] I will be the most surprised person on the face of the planet if he is!

I think he was more bending over backwards to reassure the range, if anything.
I was just wondering the same thing: When did "militia" become a dirty word?
Probably about the same time that the general populace became aware that there was such a magazine as Soldier of Fortune - back in the '80s sometime, I'd say.

and on all the gun boards too. the following was from THR, take it for what it's worth-

Quote:
My brother works at DHS and he says a bunch of guys there work on Operation Blitzkrieg, which is a sting operation to infiltrate all the national and regional Internet gun forums. They're keeping tabs on all the potential militias by posing as "joe-shooters" and getting people to talk about secret SHTF militia plans. He said look out for any members with code names Blitz, Krieg, or Stallion. Sometimes the usernames are followed by a number designator, the lower the number, the higher up they are on the DHS food chain, so Krieg2, for example, would be a really dangerous rat.

So, since I have 2/1 in my handle I must be some type of super secret double agent, there is no way it could be the battalion and regiment I served with, or maybe it means I'm the 2nd 1 infiltrating NES. Give me a break, I'd like to punch that guys brother in the mouth for making up such crazy $%^&. Oh no could that be construed as assaulting a federal agent? I retract that statement I would like to buy him dinner and go for a nice long walk off a short pier with him. Now isn't that much nicer. I'm probably doublely F'ed now, after all, I'm allready on a watch list for being an Iraq vet and potential terrorist. Good old DHS.

If any of that is true and broA is likely talking about what broB was not supposed to tell him, the broB is about to not so much work for DHS anymore and potentially face charges...

You guys missed my "I WAS JUST JOKING" post earlier- So I will say it again-

"I WAS JUST JOKING! IT WAS A JOKE ABOUT BLITZ BEING A RAT!"

[grin]

as soon as i pull out the condom from my last camping trip with jay_chris. [laugh]

oh_snap.gif

You'd only feel violated if you'd actually gone camping with Blitz1!! [wink]

kDan?? A plant?? [rofl] I will be the most surprised person on the face of the planet if he is!
No, KDan was being an upright guy by telling the police we would be there. They sent an EMT who smoked cigarettes and watched us all day saturday. It was the EMT, sent by police, was who was setting off my spidey senses. Seems unusual to pay an EMT to stand there all day long watching us out of the goodness of their hearts. And he was watching the whole thing very closely all day.
ETA: Maybe he's a future appleseeder, but if there is a place to mention that the thought had occurred to me, this is it.
/shrug

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom