Appleseed Range shut down in Washington

The Vaseline and cotton balls are for a firestarter, I swear. [smile]

Seriously,

What are all of your plans for when the shtf? Where's the rally point? Where are your hidden bunkers? How long do you think you could hold out for?

[wink]

Well, assuming staying put isn't an option, the rally point is at....... hey.... wait a minute..... [wink]

Well, assuming staying put isn't an option, the rally point is at....... hey.... wait a minute..... [wink]

Whenever I see threads like this, I remember this thread. It left me shaking, crying laughing, and it was made worse because I was trying not to at the time.

FREEDOM FIGHTER WEEBLES REPORTING FROM CAMP ALPHA-TWO-HOTEL ... WEARE NEW HAMPSHIRE SECTOR ... NO GOVERNMENT OPERATORS IN AREA AS OF FIFTEEN HUNDRED HOURS ... SITREP NORMAL ... SUPPLIES AT 52 PER CENT ... NEED RESUPPLY OF PAPER, TOILET VARIETY; M&MS, PLAIN NOT PEANUT AND HAM, CANNED ... DESTROY THIS REPORT ON RECEIPT ... GOOD LUCK AND GODSPEED ... WEEBLES OUT.

WEEBLES, THIS IS CENTER442, PRM BASE....RECEIVED YOUR REQUEST...AIRDROP RESUPPLY COMING ASAP....M&M PLAIN NOT AVAILABLE DUE TO HEAVY ZOMBIE ACTIVITY....WILL SUBSTITUTE PEANUT VERSION....THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL....REPEAT, THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL...HOLD YOUR POSITION UNTIL RELIEVED....CENTER442 BASE OUT

Remember. Shinny side out if they're putting thoughts into your head. Shinny side in if their stealing thoughts from you.

[rofl]

What are all of your plans for when the shtf?
I have ideas, but mostly, I plan to make it up as I go along.[wink]
No plan ever survives first contact with the enemy.

Where's the rally point?
If I have to get the heck out of dodge...
Destination 1: My brother-in-law's place.[cheers]
Destination 4: Doobie's back yard. (remember, the front yard is downrange [mg])
Destination 8: Mom's house, near the south end of the Goodnight-Loving trail.[kiss]

Where are your hidden bunkers?
My sister's house. And by the way, it's called a storm cellar.[slap]

How long do you think you could hold out for?
About 35 seconds. After that, the boredom is really going to bug me out.[devil]

No, KDan was being an upright guy by telling the police we would be there. They sent an EMT who smoked cigarettes and watched us all day saturday. It was the EMT, sent by police, was who was setting off my spidey senses. Seems unusual to pay an EMT to stand there all day long watching us out of the goodness of their hearts. And he was watching the whole thing very closely all day.
Kind of weird, since we never bothered to tell the Glastonbury PD the first two times we were there. Considering our safety record, I'm wondering whether that was a not-too-subtle dis at us, having an EMT there.

Now, if this was the Pennsic War (a sort-of historical reenactor event), I'd understand it - with >2000 people in armor on the battlefield, you're pretty much guaranteed injuries, and Slippery Rock, PA DOES have an ambulance there every year. (I know, I rode in it one year). But at an Appleseed Shoot?
taunt001.gif

Back
Top Bottom