Anyone want to help out a unemployed member ;)

That would be me. I would like to really shot my AR for the first time, zero it, and actually see I built it correctly. I'm looking for someone who would be willing invite me as their guest to their club somewhere along the South Shore..

Since I'm unemployed and really can't afford to join a club..

I might just head over to the American Fire Arm school in N. Attleboro sometime during the morning next week.

I'm in NH and quite a ways away (Barrington, where my range is), but if you're up here let me know as I can have a guest at my range. It has a short side (3-50 yards) and a long side (100, 200, and 300 yards). I also have a spotting scope.

That would be me. I would like to really shot my AR for the first time, zero it, and actually see I built it correctly. I'm looking for someone who would be willing invite me as their guest to their club somewhere along the South Shore..

I might just head over to the American Fire Arm school in N. Attleboro sometime during the morning next week.

I don't know. There's something sinister about this.

I can also help if you make it to Central Mass. 100 yd range, spotting scope, jokes. Well no real jokes, just my targets when I'm done. They're funny.

you don't need to sight that in, it's so killy the bullets just find random people to enter!! Sucks to be unemployed huh, in that same boat also.

Charles.

im out that way too. what club do you belong to. im at fairview.

bob
I was at fairview , I actually met you at one of the turkey shoots and signed up. Had a bad run in with a fudd who was upset there were people with ARs at the rifle range gave me the red ass and I've been at Norwottuck ever since.

Thanks all who PM'd me I appreciate it.. I have a few offers and will go with the closest one so I can save on the gas.

I will return the favor one day..

Thanks all who PM'd me I appreciate it.. I have a few offers and will go with the closest one so I can save on the gas.

I will return the favor one day..

I am in Central MA, but are more then welcome to come with me. I haven't shot for a while anyway, and it would be a good excuse for me to go as well. Meet me at my house, and I'll do the driving. We can waste my gas.

Come to Braintree buddy! I can pick you up and provide sight-in ammo. It's the least I can do to return your karma.

Since this forum is full of amazing people and you have plenty of offers.. I'll still offer to take you to sight it in, or even offer to take you after just so you can have some fun and get some more practice with it. I have a extra box of xm-193(just 20 rounds) you can use. I'm a member over at Braintree and I'm free most days after 1:00 pm. Shoot me a pm if you want to take me up on the offer!

Do NOT waste your money at AFS. I'm over in Hanson and will gladly pick you up anywhere in the South Shore and bring you to Braintree with me.

Last edited:
I'll also make the offer to host you over at Braintree R&P or Mansfield F&G, your choice (as I have no idea where you live). Both have 100yd ranges. Daytime works for me as well (except this Friday unless it was AM in Mansfield).

I'll be at BR&P tomorrow for dinner and the members meeting, so I could go over there mid-afternoon and shoot with you if you want.

I'll offer also. If you want to trek to Milford, MA. I can arrange the ammo, a sled with weights, sight adjustment tool and the targets. Even help you zero it, if you have any questions on how to do it.

I assume by now you are all set but if you'd like to shoot at Taunton rifle and pistol just let me know as I will gladly host you there... Best regards

Back
Top Bottom