Anyone trying to recover Paypal $$$ from RRO debacle, read this

bigtig50

NES Member
My claim was WAY over the 45 days and here is the message I just received, so there is still hope, but you need to speak to PP in person ( phone ) and push for your rights

Hello Tony

We have completed our investigation for the following claim:

Transaction Details
------------------------------
Seller's Name: Red Rock Ordnance LLC
Seller's Email: [email protected]
Seller's Transaction ID: 09T808367M0680447

Transaction Date: Feb 20, 2013
Transaction Amount: -$187.35 USD
Invoice ID: RRO-1100
Your Transaction ID: 6UN43409J9578093N
Case Number: PP-002-356-340-004

Buyer's Transaction ID: 6UN43409J9578093N
------------------------------

We have decided this case in your favor because the seller was unable to
provide the information we requested.

We were able to recover $187.35 USD from the seller and this amount has
been credited to your PayPal account. This amount should appear in your
account within 5 business days.

You can find additional information and tips about buying and selling
safely on our Business Resource Center at
https://www.paypal-businesscenter.com/manage-your-business.

We appreciate your cooperation with our investigation.

Sincerely,
Kean
Protection Services

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Copyright © 1999-2013 PayPal. All rights reserved.

I filed a claim well past the 45 days and was denied. I just called Paypal now and explained everything. They refunded my money instantly. Thanks for posting this.

You have to love paypal for this.

I almost got burned $1k for auto body parts. The seller disappeared and after a month of waiting and calling I filed a claim. Ten days latter I had my $1k back into my account.

I had a nice steak that night!

I filed a claim well past the 45 days and was denied. I just called Paypal now and explained everything. They refunded my money instantly. Thanks for posting this.

That's great news. This was exactly my intent when I posted this. It seemed so many guys were resolved to losing the $$$ and I wanted everyone to know there was hope. I was both pleased and surprised. Keep the good news coming!

I got my $3500 returned from PP after filing police reports and documenting the heck out of the scam... What I really learned was to not have my business checking account attached to my PP account. I now use another checking account that I transfer funds out of after receiving them from PP. If PP wants to reverse a transaction without proper investigating, there won't be any money in the account to steal...

Back
Top Bottom