anyone try cheap gun lasers

I'm kind of asking specifically for CISNO lasers on Amazon, but if anyone has had any luck with any laser under $50, lemme know. Prefer green laser, but will consider red laser if price is good and quality is good.

Also, just asking for laser only, not light/laser combos. Looking to put on a long gun, not a pistol, so rail space isn't an issue.

NCStar green laser with contact switch. paid $39 for it.
Small compact unit. Was just ok but honeslty out past 20 yards it was useless in all by night time.

Next up was a cheap laser/IR . Sightmark i think. Complete POS.
Good luck.
I was looking for something for 50-70 yards for the pellet gun for rodent controll.

Last edited:
under 50 bucks? nope. if you want to hang a skinflint sub 50 dollar laser off your operator rifle and never use it, sure. makes a good addition for effect. mr. mac1911 said it...
Was just ok but honeslty out past 20 yards it was useless in all by night time.
ya gotta go a bit more north of what you want to spend if it's going to be a user and not just a cool looking decoration.
think i'm too harsh? speaking from experience, I went on a skinflint laser hunt a bit back and wasn't happy with what I saw in my price range. i'm sure some are out there but i'm still laser-less.

That was going to be my next option as it is higher in price to the CISNO

https://www.amazon.com/CISNO-Tactic...61253&sr=1-1-spons&keywords=CISNO+laser&psc=1

But I just came across this laser for even less than the CISNO and it comes with mounting equipment, so it's clearly meant for rifles, while the others look to be built for pistols. Plus, this one uses CR123 batteries that I use for a Streamlight I have.

https://www.amazon.com/Pinty-Huntin...=1546661253&sr=1-1-fkmr1&keywords=CISNO+laser

One is going on a scoped .22 rifle, another may go on a 9mm AR.

And I'm not planning on using them much past 15 yards.
Seriously T ....I think I gave you the same advice for your cheap scope hunt. Go to walmart buy every single laser they have under $50. try them all and return the ones that suck more

Back
Top Bottom