Anyone tried this product called NeverWet?

The applications are limitless....these types of hydrophobic solutions do not let ice form...driveway coat? They are slightly opaque so coating a car is out for now....also only lasts 2-8 months depending on conditions....another application ....decks, tile shower, roof toilets,...a 55 gal drum of ultra Everdry is around 17k

Come on! Those guys aren't old enough to be research scientists. Spraying the inside of a cardboard box with the spray instead of buying a three dollar cooler? Really?

Other than that, looks great.

Interesting possibilities for USPSA/IDPA targets on wet days. The issues would be cost; time apply; and if pasters/tape would still stick.

Interesting possibilities for USPSA/IDPA targets on wet days. The issues would be cost; time apply; and if pasters/tape would still stick.

Plus as soon as you put a hole in the target you're exposing the interior to the elements, though clearly it would last a lot longer.

Woah there boy. U would have to be extremely careful with that product.

Once it is mixed and any surface it touches becomes super hydrophobic, if you accidently got ANY into your mouth you would no longer be able to drink beer!

Once it is mixed and any surface it touches becomes super hydrophobic, if you accidently got ANY into your mouth you would no longer be able to drink beer!

I beg to differ; the beer would slide effortlessly down your throat! Tasting it on the other hand is another thing.....

I've seen used similar products for motorcycle clothing, there is the wetguard and a whole bunch more. It all boils down to durability of the coating. Pouring water over it is one thing, but blasting it against treated surface is completely another.

Good point. The next "great thing" to get in our water supply. Line stomach and lose weight. Now adding to an enema solution might work wonders. [grin]

Using that for camping would be extraordinary. No matter how pounding the rain came down the rainfly and tent would shed the water. Sounds really outstanding. I'm going to buy a kit just to play with it on raw wood to see what how it reacts and looks.

Rome

i can think of a few NESers who could do a shot of this stuff and then keep drinking.

You can Essentially take a 20 dollar cheapo windbreaker and turn it into a hardcore rain coat. IN!

The applications are limitless....these types of hydrophobic solutions do not let ice form...driveway coat? They are slightly opaque so coating a car is out for now....also only lasts 2-8 months depending on conditions....another application ....decks, tile shower, roof toilets,...a 55 gal drum of ultra Everdry is around 17k

What's a roof toilet? :D

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Back
Top Bottom