Anyone see that FUDD in today's Glob?

From the Front page story "State permits climb over 5 years"

From the Glob:

"Russell Reeves of Hingham owns three guns that he bought after a high-profile deadly home invasion in Cheshire, Conn., in 2007. Reeves whose military commander father taught him about gun safety, said he keeps his guns locked away and only uses them for target practice..he said he would favor an AWB".

The good part:

"Why would anybody in this country need an assault rifle? I mean the definition of assault rifle is insulting to me..There's just too many weapons out there today".

From the Front page story "State permits climb over 5 years"

From the Glob:

"Russell Reeves of Hingham owns three guns that he bought after a high-profile deadly home invasion in Cheshire, Conn., in 2007. Reeves whose military commander father taught him about gun safety, said he keeps his guns locked away and only uses them for target practice..he said he would favor an AWB".

The good part:

"Why would anybody in this country need an assault rifle? I mean the definition of assault rifle is insulting to me..There's just too many weapons out there today".

A better question would be, why would you read the globe?

I love how if their ignorance is significant in some way. E.g. "I don't know why anybody would need <insert noun here>?"

So if you don't understand, they need to be banned by legislative fiat? That dog don't hunt.

I would like to think that everyone remember the name RUSSELL REEVES of Hingham, and when you meet him tell him that he is an a**h***. Then have nothing to do with him.

There are way too many "Russell Reeves of Hingham". Trust me, I work with a bunch. No one has approached me yet, but a co-worker was badgered by one. Also, another one left an unsigned letter that would make the Brady bunch proud [frown]

I haven't bought the globe since we needed paper for the bird cage.

-tapatalk and Devin McCourty blow chunks-

Back
Top Bottom