Anyone remember this stuff. NORICO

MJ1

I posted this here because it would be of no interest on the ammo page. I was still working on the shed as instructed by SHE WHO WILL BE OBEYED and in a stack of empty ammo cans headed to the recycle bins one had something in it.

............[laugh2]..........

I just shot off the last of my norinco 223 and x39 last year. I purchased it from a guy who wouldn't put that Chinese junk through his gun.

I just shot off the last of my norinco 223 and x39 last year. I purchased it from a guy who wouldn't put that Chinese junk through his gun.

Lucky you! I still have some boxes of Norinco 7.62x39 hanging around. I bought a case of it to go with my Norinco imported SKS.

That was a neat shop, shame the owner got into some sketchy dealings and wound up in club-fed.

Lucky you! I still have some boxes of Norinco 7.62x39 hanging around. I bought a case of it to go with my Norinco imported SKS.

That was a neat shop, shame the owner got into some sketchy dealings and wound up in club-fed.
at the time I paid cheap chinese prices along with the cheap junk polytechnic mak90.....if I only had known.......

I bought the ammo from David Keng in the mis 80s KENGS IMPORTS in the normal tins in wood cases and each tin had had a handful of chargers. I must had broken the tins down to 30cal GI boxes at some point for safe storage. Shit was cheap back then and it was a good way to carry to the rang. David imported almost everything NORICO made including AR15 100 round drums for $100. He demoed them at the range in Las Vegas at the SOF show around '86. Poor guy burned his had after loosing a whole drum in one burst. He went back to China around 1990 I think. Told me he was tired of fighting the rules. HIs cousin told me at a show SF David was running a company rebuilding GM and Ford scrapped engines for power units for sale in SEA countries. Wish I had a few of these tins still. I do have a bucket of the spent brass to recycle.

Back
Top Bottom