Anyone know where to get Unicorn Droppings (primers) for non ass rape pricing?

Larry has CCI 400 SRP in stock. Along with H4350 and Varget. Limit of 1 pound blows though if you need powder.

The Ram has CCI 450 magnum SRP in stock. Limit of 2k. Use code TAG or SAE to take off $15
Grabbed 1k, as I'm down to my last 1k of SRP.
Had Varget in the cart, lost my nerve @ $42 a pound. Got BL-C(2) and CFE223 instead.

And now the reloading vendor in the valley has Ginex SRP. Must buy 5k at $95 per 1k plus shipping and hazmat[laugh]
You'd have to be desperate to spend more on those compared to a domestic made SRP like CCI etc.

Larry has CCI 400 SRP in stock. Along with H4350 and Varget. Limit of 1 pound blows though if you need powder.

The Ram has CCI 450 magnum SRP in stock. Limit of 2k. Use code TAG or SAE to take off $15
Ram is still in stock! I will take that as a positive sign.
And now the reloading vendor in the valley has Ginex SRP. Must buy 5k at $95 per 1k plus shipping and hazmat[laugh]
You'd have to be desperate to spend more on those compared to a domestic made SRP like CCI etc.
Went to their site to take a look, page isn't loading. I would hope that they would put some of their S+H fees towards website upgrades. Trash.

Back
Top Bottom