• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anyone know where to get Unicorn Droppings (primers) for non ass rape pricing?

Larry has CCI 400 SRP in stock. Along with H4350 and Varget. Limit of 1 pound blows though if you need powder.

The Ram has CCI 450 magnum SRP in stock. Limit of 2k. Use code TAG or SAE to take off $15
Grabbed 1k, as I'm down to my last 1k of SRP.
Had Varget in the cart, lost my nerve @ $42 a pound. Got BL-C(2) and CFE223 instead.

And now the reloading vendor in the valley has Ginex SRP. Must buy 5k at $95 per 1k plus shipping and hazmat[laugh]
You'd have to be desperate to spend more on those compared to a domestic made SRP like CCI etc.

Larry has CCI 400 SRP in stock. Along with H4350 and Varget. Limit of 1 pound blows though if you need powder.

The Ram has CCI 450 magnum SRP in stock. Limit of 2k. Use code TAG or SAE to take off $15
Ram is still in stock! I will take that as a positive sign.
And now the reloading vendor in the valley has Ginex SRP. Must buy 5k at $95 per 1k plus shipping and hazmat[laugh]
You'd have to be desperate to spend more on those compared to a domestic made SRP like CCI etc.
Went to their site to take a look, page isn't loading. I would hope that they would put some of their S+H fees towards website upgrades. Trash.

Back
Top Bottom