Anyone know where to get Unicorn Droppings (primers) for non ass rape pricing?

Aside from the safety aspect, my issue would be that empty primer sleeves are how I keep track of how many rounds Ive loaded.

Ok.

I put my loaded rounds into ammo cans, they're labeled with caliber and quantity, (.38spcl includes the bullet weight because I load three weights), that's good enough for me.

He calls you a dick for bragging that you (at some point) got primers for $1.50/thousand, and your come-back is that you paid LESS than that????? (kidding of course). [rofl2]
i wanted to ask whose poor widow had he bamboozled with this, but, refrained - initially. :)
a good score, anyway. green with envy looking at all those LRPs. :)

Ahh, the good ‘ol days! Got these at Carr’s a long while back.

I bought these in February of 2020, not so very long ago mathematically, but at the end of the age, as it turned out. I didn't know why they were on sale, but I decided to "take a chance". I'm about halfway into the first brick now. No complaints, but while the copper washing on the primers looks interesting, there's more friction between them in the hand primer. Have to shake it more often to break up the Roman arches that form over the feed slot.

primers.jpg

I bought these in February of 2020, not so very long ago mathematically, but at the end of the age, as it turned out. I didn't know why they were on sale, but I decided to "take a chance". I'm about halfway into the first brick now. No complaints, but while the copper washing on the primers looks interesting, there's more friction between them in the hand primer. Have to shake it more often to break up the Roman arches that form over the feed slot.

View attachment 557034
I just paid that for a brick of BR4's plus hazmat...ouch! I'm still bleeding, but I have them now.

Nah, That's MA Cabela's price for the past six months. picked up a brick for 80 in July. Loaded the last 100 yesterday. need more.
Ahh I see. Good to know.
Do you use LPP?

I'm not getting any bites for my trade. I even offered to toss in some CCI 450's for free to sweaten the deal....
I have a buddy willing to trade SPP for my LPP. I may have to take him up on that and then use the SPP as tradebait for LPP? I suspect more people are using/needing SPP than LPP??

I've only got 1500 magnum LPP on hand which seems low but I only use it for 44 mag. I'd like to bump that number up as I need them more than SPP.

Ahh I see. Good to know.
Do you use LPP?

I'm not getting any bites for my trade. I even offered to toss in some CCI 450's for free to sweaten the deal....
I have a buddy willing to trade SPP for my LPP. I may have to take him up on that and then use the SPP as tradebait for LPP? I suspect more people are using/needing SPP than LPP??

I've only got 1500 magnum LPP on hand which seems low but I only use it for 44 mag. I'd like to bump that number up as I need them more than SPP.
I know someone that has some LP Magnum primers.....

UPS just, as in five minutes ago, delivered my order from XTreme. That's 5,000 bullets, of which 3,000 are 9mm. Think your favorite source has 60 boxes of 9mm at an affordable price? That they'll sell to you? I've heard an awful lot of stories about quantity limits.

The other nice thing about reloading is that I buy components as I need them. I've currently got primers and powder, just re-stocked bullets. I'll probably buy some powder next week, but I have time to shop around.

View attachment 555179
Which 9mm bullets are you loading?

For some reason I couldn't zoom in on my phone.
Anyways, sounde good. I think I may give them a spin. Thanks.

My experience is that they're the same as Berry's, and I've got no issues with either.
XTreme has a "In Stock" tab on their web page which I really like.
They send emails letting me know when they've shipped, and it's usually not more than a week or two after the order's placed.

For some reason I couldn't zoom in on my phone.
Anyways, sounde good. I think I may give them a spin. Thanks.

My experience is that they're the same as Berry's, and I've got no issues with either.
XTreme has a "In Stock" tab on their web page which I really like.
They send emails letting me know when they've shipped, and it's usually not more than a week or two after the order's placed.

Theyre 10% off with free shipping today and tomorrow. 9mm-500ct boxes only. No code needed

Back
Top Bottom