Anyone know where to get Unicorn Droppings (primers) for non ass rape pricing?

On a serious note, I have 36k in stock. If you're willing to pay .10/ea, primers are available, I know, they should be. 03 each, but there not. After signing up for the notifications on discord I have been averaging 2k a week. You have to be diligent and willing to pay "market" price.

On a serious note, I have 36k in stock. If you're willing to pay .10/ea, primers are available, I know, they should be. 03 each, but there not. After signing up for the notifications on discord I have been averaging 2k a week. You have to be diligent and willing to pay "market" price.
I dont mind current prices but I want to buy 50,000 and 6-8lb jugs

40 is shit though

but its less shit when you can roll your own 155 ir 165 gr loads vs the usually 180gr lcd trash on the shelves. 180s only belong in 10mm.
180s work just fine out of a heavy all steel wide body 1911oid fotay with a full length dust cover, and tungsten guide rod - but those are niche/specialty weapons. I've been using 180's ever since I stopped loading the 200s (which also worked fine, but with a bit more felt recoil). 165gr is a sensible load for conventional guns like the Glock 22/23.

Full retard
Probably some auto-pricing system that went wild then hit a ceiling.

Two vendors (one may have been Amazon) had a situation where each has their algorithm to price a book a small percentage higher than their opponent, and did not consider the outcome if another vendor used the same formula directed at them - and had no reasonableness check built into the system.

Probably some auto-pricing system that went wild then hit a ceiling.

Two vendors (one may have been Amazon) had a situation where each has their algorithm to price a book a small percentage higher than their opponent, and did not consider the outcome if another vendor used the same formula directed at them - and had no reasonableness check built into the system.
Perfectly logical (machiavellian) tactic to get us reloading miscreants back in the fold. The same business selling cases of factory 9mm at 30cpr is selling primers for those rounds at 20cpr. That math doesn't work in ANYONE'S mind. Well done TSUSA - I've decided to stop reloading as of today! [cheers]

Not. [rofl]

Perfectly logical (machiavellian) tactic to get us reloading miscreants back in the fold. The same business selling cases of factory 9mm at 30cpr is selling primers for those rounds at 20cpr. That math doesn't work in ANYONE'S mind. Well done TSUSA - I've decided to stop reloading as of today! [cheers]

Not. [rofl]
You use LPP to reload 9mm?

...exotic!

That’s actually the only reason I believe the price might be ‘real’ is that LPP have been the most difficult to source since the beginning of all this (at least in my experience).

Of course, like a dildo, I bought a 44 magnum Marlin, a USGI 1911 in 45acp and a 10mm Glock during said shortage and now need to feed them.

There is a good story in Hatcher's Notebook about that method of primer storage.

Googling, I find a couple references:
Store your primers in a cool, dry place away from sources of heat, and keep them in their factory packages because these are designed to protect the primer and to isolate the effects if one should detonate. Do not dump a bunch of them into some kind of jar or can. Trust me, you do not want to be anywhere around a bunch of exploding primers! MG Julian Hatcher relates a story in the 3rd edition of Hatcher's Notebook, page 525, about a technician in some ballistics lab bouncing down a hall with a bucket of primers. The darn things exploded with fatal consequences to the technician.

If you have a copy of Hatcher's Notebook (doesn't everyone?) read the section on primer explosions.....the story of the guy shaking a Mason jar full as he walked along....

The pictured box of primers is sitting on my wooden workbench. It doesn't get jostled.
But now you've got me thinking.

Store your primers in a cool, dry place away from sources of heat, and keep them in their factory packages because these are designed to protect the primer and to isolate the effects if one should detonate. Do not dump a bunch of them into some kind of jar or can. Trust me, you do not want to be anywhere around a bunch of exploding primers! MG Julian Hatcher relates a story in the 3rd edition of Hatcher's Notebook, page 525, about a technician in some ballistics lab bouncing down a hall with a bucket of primers. The darn things exploded with fatal consequences to the technician.

If you have a copy of Hatcher's Notebook (doesn't everyone?) read the section on primer explosions.....the story of the guy shaking a Mason jar full as he walked along....

The pictured box of primers is sitting on my wooden workbench. It doesn't get jostled.
Aside from the safety aspect, my issue would be that empty primer sleeves are how I keep track of how many rounds Ive loaded.

That's it.

Screenshot from 2021-12-24 10-34-51.png

I think someone clearly missed the new title of this thread.
ammoseek shows several places to boost it to 15c level for small primers, i did not see that yesterday.
go figure. there are still places showing for 10.5c and 11c. i think month ago it was at 7.5c.
but a 20c is a new level indeed.

ZincPoint
250 Small Pistol Primers - 2000 CT Servicios y Aventuras 59m15s $240.00 2000 12.0¢
The Castle Arms
29 Fiocchi Shotshell Primers (209 616) for 12,16,20,28,410 Gauge (Box of 1,000 Primers) 762344026671 Fiocchi 1m18s $125.00 1000 12.5¢
Shaw Arms
33 SMALL PISTOL PRIMER No. 1 1/2 Magtech 2m54s $144.99 1000 14.5¢
Shaw Arms
33 SMALL PISTOL PRIMER No. 500 CCI 2m54s $149.99 1000 15.0¢
Shoot Center
10 CCI BR-4 SMALL RIFLE PRIMER CASE OF 5000 CCI 2m53s $750.00 5000 15.0¢

Back
Top Bottom