Anyone know where to get Unicorn Droppings (primers) for non ass rape pricing?

Update for the valley.

Error 524. I am fairly certain that means their website sucks sideways. But, that's okay. Because of Andrew, I am browsing proxibid, looking for commie rifles.

Edit: Threw a box of the Ginex in the cart. Gives me 20 minutes to check out. When I click on view cart, screen goes to a message showing scheduled maintenance. Apparently, I am stuck in the valley paradox.

Last edited:
Update for the valley.

Error 524. I am fairly certain that means their website sucks sideways. But, that's okay. Because of Andrew, I am browsing proxibid, looking for commie rifles.

Edit: Threw a box of the Ginex in the cart. Gives me 20 minutes to check out. When I click on view cart, screen goes to a message showing scheduled maintenance. Apparently, I am stuck in the valley paradox.
It happens sometimes but mostly works.
Also when it has items in cart but clicking on checkout says sorry remove items from cart as no longer in stock - sometimes waiting and retrying makes it through.
I always got orders shipped from them fine no matter what checkout hiccups.
They had almost entire line of vihtavuori powders today there. But no varget.

Kittery Trading Post has CCI large pistol primers and large pistol magnum primers on the shelf.
$8.99/ sleeve of 100.

Also, prices are not good but they have a ton of 380, 9mm, 40, 223/5.56.

The 5.56 was $600/k. I didn’t look to close at anything else.

Kittery Trading Post has CCI large pistol primers and large pistol magnum primers on the shelf.
$8.99/ sleeve of 100.

Cabelas has that same 5.56 for $660ish, it was $510 on TSUSA

$8.99/ sleeve of 100.

Everyone wiped out the Winchester WLP at KTP last weekend it seems. “Good” deal at $5.99 per 100

Figured they were limiting how many seeing that they were breaking them down in to 100s.
When you ordered them online they'd sell them by the bricks assuming you bought more than 1k. My buddy went to the curbside pickup and they came out and handed him his 4100 primers. 4 bricks and 1 tray.
As far as I know they won't sell you bricks if inside the store? Really odd.

$8.99/ sleeve of 100.

Yesterday when I was there, the CCI 300 were 9.99/100 and the 350 were 10.99/100. THEY LOWERED THE PRICE??

Damn looking through the flex your stockpile thread on discord is crazy. 200k magnum SRP….😮
View attachment 562289View attachment 562290
LOL what does one do with 200K SRP Magnums beside post "Look at me!" on the internet? I have heard of subbing the SRP Magnums for SPP's but have no idea how prevalent that would be.

Meanwhile, thanks to the NES Underground I am very well stocked for my highest use primers- LRP's. Also Mrs. Mountain and I enjoyed some choice spots on the North Coast.

Fort Pickering at Low Tide
FDXs5wH.jpg

Back
Top Bottom