Anyone know where to get Unicorn Droppings (primers) for non ass rape pricing?

The large rifle primers were the only primers I could actually get in my cart. I don't need them so I didn't bother ordering. Especially at that price. JFC

Larry's primer and ammo drops are nothing to write home about in terms of price & availability yet people continue to gobble them up. But wow, did they get all their primer trucks in at once this morning? Damn.

If you could buy more than a box at once its wouldn't hurt so much yet they still sell out in minutes

Larry has a long mustache, and CCI Small Rifle Bench Rest Primers #BR4 Box of 1000 (10 Trays of 100). $95/1000

I was too slow on Larry's SRP drop just now.

Expensive at $100 after shipping and hazmat, someone I know has asked me to keep an eye out for anything up to $100/1k.

I could go for one more thousand LPP to be more comfortable, but I'm sure I'll happen across some eventually.

I was too slow on Larry's SRP drop just now.

Expensive at $100 after shipping and hazmat, someone I know has asked me to keep an eye out for anything up to $100/1k.

I could go for one more thousand LPP to be more comfortable, but I'm sure I'll happen across some eventually.
Larry just had LRP, I had them in my cart but had to reset password and lost them [banghead]

Larry just had LRP, I had them in my cart but had to reset password and lost them [banghead]
I managed to get enough LRP to last me a long time since I just have one rifle I load for and barely shoot.

LRP have been the most common it seems.

I managed a whole bunch of SPP and SRP but sold them to fund LPP.

If you're in a bind without any and are local to Rockingham County, I could spare some.

I didn't realize the SPP was 5k, I saw the notification when I was driving. I would have tried harder...
I was driving. Had it in my cart, then it said out of stock. Tried again, said -5 in stock. So, I wouldn't feel bad.

Still no Andrew....probably counting his stockpile.

Back
Top Bottom