Anyone know where to get Unicorn Droppings (primers) for non ass rape pricing?

Just got some from Nachos. They cancel me a lot though. We'll see.
Holy f*** you were able to get through??? I got them in my cart then the site crashed.

A good way to tell if you're good to go is to look at your order history. If it says "0 @ $42.99 (or whatever the price is)" then you didn't get any. But if it says 5 @ $42.99 then they set them aside for you and you're good to go.

Holy f*** you were able to get through??? I got them in my cart then the site crashed.

A good way to tell if you're good to go is to look at your order history. If it says "0 @ $42.99 (or whatever the price is)" then you didn't get any. But if it says 5 @ $42.99 then they set them aside for you and you're good to go.
Third time in a row now that they didn't actually have enough for my order. Canceled.

I happened to be on the site adding things to my wishlist when the notifications came, so I was already there.

I don't even need SPPM or LRP, but I figured someone could use them. Just doing my part to crash their site.

Expensive after hazmat and koozie...

$83 after it all. I don't need LRP anymore. Got more than enough. I'll buy two koozies if they'd sell LPP.

I really wanted to find a sarcastic meme for this, but I am lazy. I guess, congratulations.

Hey, everyone was babbling on about cancelled orders and I had a hell of a time getting mine in so having an order of SRP on the way for just under $50 each when the market is so crazy... I am just happy being happy. 😊

Hey, everyone was babbling on about cancelled orders and I had a hell of a time getting mine in so having an order of SRP on the way for just under $50 each when the market is so crazy... I am just happy being happy. 😊

I did pretty well with this drop as well. They put my order on hold, had to call and give them a bunch of info which I thought was strange, but it shipped.

Just saw that LPP notification and had a mild panic attack trying to switch tabs until I realized it was *that site. I bet someone will still buy them...I'm heading to BPS in the morning. I've had good luck the last two times 30 minutes after open on Thursdays.

Back
Top Bottom