• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anyone know where to get Unicorn Droppings (primers) for non ass rape pricing?

The large rifle primers were the only primers I could actually get in my cart. I don't need them so I didn't bother ordering. Especially at that price. JFC

Larry's primer and ammo drops are nothing to write home about in terms of price & availability yet people continue to gobble them up. But wow, did they get all their primer trucks in at once this morning? Damn.

If you could buy more than a box at once its wouldn't hurt so much yet they still sell out in minutes

Larry has a long mustache, and CCI Small Rifle Bench Rest Primers #BR4 Box of 1000 (10 Trays of 100). $95/1000

I was too slow on Larry's SRP drop just now.

Expensive at $100 after shipping and hazmat, someone I know has asked me to keep an eye out for anything up to $100/1k.

I could go for one more thousand LPP to be more comfortable, but I'm sure I'll happen across some eventually.

I was too slow on Larry's SRP drop just now.

Expensive at $100 after shipping and hazmat, someone I know has asked me to keep an eye out for anything up to $100/1k.

I could go for one more thousand LPP to be more comfortable, but I'm sure I'll happen across some eventually.
Larry just had LRP, I had them in my cart but had to reset password and lost them [banghead]

Larry just had LRP, I had them in my cart but had to reset password and lost them [banghead]
I managed to get enough LRP to last me a long time since I just have one rifle I load for and barely shoot.

LRP have been the most common it seems.

I managed a whole bunch of SPP and SRP but sold them to fund LPP.

If you're in a bind without any and are local to Rockingham County, I could spare some.

I didn't realize the SPP was 5k, I saw the notification when I was driving. I would have tried harder...
I was driving. Had it in my cart, then it said out of stock. Tried again, said -5 in stock. So, I wouldn't feel bad.

Still no Andrew....probably counting his stockpile.

Back
Top Bottom