Anyone know where to get Unicorn Droppings (primers) for non ass rape pricing?

I guess if you want 30,000 all at once, but it's a premium over the regular price around 9 cents per.
It comes out to $100/K. Cheaper than any other online price.

Remember most places charge hazmat + shipping on top of the price.

Cheaper than any other online price.
that`s not quite true
for valley, if it will come back to limit of 2, and when they run both #450 and #41 CCI - you could get 4 packs at $85 and it makes sense.
they can pump the price up, of course, but, who knows.

midsouth got #450 in stock right now, at $94, but, only 1 pack limit.

that`s not quite true
for valley, if it will come back to limit of 2, and when they run both #450 and #41 CCI - you could get 4 packs at $85 and it makes sense.

midsouth got #450 in stock right now, at $94, but, only 1 pack limit.
$94 shipped?

that`s not quite true

got #450 in stock right now, at $94, but, only 1 pack limit.
MS has 5k limit. I’m hesitant to even say MS but I don’t know of a better code word. Don’t want to get this thread closed again

Kittery trading post still has CCI 400 and 450s in stock. No limits. $90 per 1k and $11 per 1k respectively. Plus 5.5% sales tax.

They also have CCI SPP for $90 per 1k. Only 2 trays (200 primers) left lol

With the price of gas it probably only makes sense to buy unless you live closeby or are traveling by?

Though if you bought 30k, you’d save $150 compared to online. Then subtract fuel expenses lol

Lol. Well with the high prices and depending on someone’s finances, buying 30k at a time might be tough. I’d only buy 30k if the price was well under 10 cents each
It’s not like you could sell off the remainder at $100/k (at least not here).

I wonder if smaller ammunition companies are bidding that up just to have them to produce ammo.

Anyway, thanks for posting. I think gunbroker is the best source to see current pricing. So, seeing 30,000 go for 10 per doesn’t make me feel good. Seems like Sunday night brings out the bids as some SRP went mid-last week for only $80/k shipped. (5000).

Definitely not here. After seeing how long it took me to sell LPP on here at $90 per 1k and then eventually $86 per 1k, no way I’d get $100. Well maybe if they were SPP?? Doubtful.

I wonder if smaller ammunition companies are bidding that up just to have them to produce ammo.

Anyway, thanks for posting. I think gunbroker is the best source to see current pricing. So, seeing 30,000 go for 10 per doesn’t make me feel good. Seems like Sunday night brings out the bids as some SRP went mid-last week for only $80/k shipped. (5000).
nah, i think $94 per pack is a no deal level for me now. i will live on what i`ve got, it should last me at least couple of years at current level of consumption.
will see what midterms will do. may be it will subdue at least partially over winter, price wise.

TSUSA lowered the prices on primers across the board by roughly $50 per 5k. For example the Remington SPP dropped from $599 to $549

TSUSA lowered the prices on primers across the board by roughly $50 per 5k. For example the Remington SPP dropped from $599 to $549

Oh my god…how will they stay in business only making a $375 profit per case on these?!?!?

Is there an option to donate more to help keep them afloat?

Got a ways to go. Glad to see that they're sitting on their shelf and forcing them to lower the price.

It is interesting how TSUSA has 99+ cases in stock of primers and then you look at all (except for a couple) of the other online vendors limiting to 1-2k per person...
They say it's to give everyone a chance at getting primers but I dunno. I can't imagine they're only receiving 10 cases of primers at a time.

Oh my god…how will they stay in business only making a $375 profit per case on these?!?!?

Is there an option to donate more to help keep them afloat?
.22 is coming down, 9mm is at $12/50, primers are going down...

I think it won't be long until they go down another $50 to maybe $100/K.

With free shipping and no Hazmat, $100K would be on par, sometimes cheaper than most online stores.

Still a sh*t price to pay. But moving in the right direction.

Back
Top Bottom