• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anyone know where to get Unicorn Droppings (primers) for non ass rape pricing?

I’m sorry I failed to report yesterday, on a vendor dropping cases of Fed SPP for $85 per 1k shipped -no limits either! I didn’t find out until late that they ship to MA. They don’t ship ammo but do ship reloading components to MA after speaking with their CS. Another one to add to the list! If you’re on discord you know who the vendor is. If not PM me. SPP sold out now but I think they have some CCI LPP in stock still.

Now I need to make some room for the giant federal packaging... Can’t believe I spent that much on primers 🤮 but my dollar cost averaging will drive it down a lot 😂
And I figured this shit ain’t getting any better in the near future.

Last edited:
I’m sorry I failed to report on a vendor dropping cases of Fed SPP for $85 per 1k shipped -no limits either! I didn’t find out until late that they ship to MA. They don’t ship ammo but do ship reloading components to MA after speaking with their CS. Another one to add to the list! If you’re on discord you know who the vendor is. If not PM me. SPP sold out now but I think they have some CCI LPP in stock still.

Now I need to make some room for the giant federal packaging... Can’t believe I spent that much on primers 🤮 but my dollar cost averaging will drive it down a lot 😂
Are they coming by land or by sea?
1656469424162.jpeg

I’m sorry I failed to report on a vendor dropping cases of Fed SPP for $85 per 1k shipped -no limits either! I didn’t find out until late that they ship to MA. They don’t ship ammo but do ship reloading components to MA after speaking with their CS. Another one to add to the list! If you’re on discord you know who the vendor is. If not PM me. SPP sold out now but I think they have some CCI LPP in stock still.

Problems storing Federal Primers? Sleeping in hammocks will clear a lot of floor space.

I’m sorry I failed to report yesterday, on a vendor dropping cases of Fed SPP for $85 per 1k shipped -no limits either! I didn’t find out until late that they ship to MA. They don’t ship ammo but do ship reloading components to MA after speaking with their CS. Another one to add to the list! If you’re on discord you know who the vendor is. If not PM me. SPP sold out now but I think they have some CCI LPP in stock still.

I missed this one too. I believe I may have to do some “horse trading” in order to get some from their site. I did see LPP as of this morning.

Larry has the CCI #41 @ 120 for 1k with the limit. Add hazmat and shipping.

The big name vendor that begins with T has them for 599 for 5k. No hazmat and no shipping. A month ago that looked like butt hurt land now it looks not too bad compared to a lot of places.

I over bought for everything except 209s over the past year. Luckily, I can find 209s easily enough. Had a very hard time finding them during deer season for the muzzleloader. Ended up spending 5 bucks for 20 of them at a local gouger shop, which sucked, but I got my deer with it, so it was worth it.

Bass pro tends to have some spp in regularly. They've had CFE BLK powder recently too.

I over bought for everything except 209s over the past year. Luckily, I can find 209s easily enough. Had a very hard time finding them during deer season for the muzzleloader. Ended up spending 5 bucks for 20 of them at a local gouger shop, which sucked, but I got my deer with it, so it was worth it.

LOL part of the reason the 209 prices got jacked at some shops (well, the ones that still had them) was a ham fisted effotr to tamp panic buying retards so that you guys would have primers to hunt with. The $5 for 20 probablly kept them there. If they were old market price they would have been wiped out long before you got to them, so there;s that.

Looks like Kittery Trading Post has the CCI SPP again. Both standard and magnum. $90 per 1k plus Maine sales tax. No limits. Other pricier primers in stock too. If you’re new to this thread, you buy them online and wait for the “ready to pick up” email and you drive up there and park out back and they bring you your primers right to your car.

LOL part of the reason the 209 prices got jacked at some shops (well, the ones that still had them) was a ham fisted effotr to tamp panic buying retards so that you guys would have primers to hunt with. The $5 for 20 probablly kept them there. If they were old market price they would have been wiped out long before you got to them, so there;s that.
It really sucked trying to find some. I gave 15 of them away to other hunters, shot my muzzle loader once at the range, completely missed a deer, then blasted a deer with it. Still have two left lol

Looks like Kittery Trading Post has the CCI SPP again. Both standard and magnum. $90 per 1k plus Maine sales tax. No limits. Other pricier primers in stock too. If you’re new to this thread, you buy them online and wait for the “ready to pick up” email and you drive up there and park out back and they bring you your primers right to your car.

Yes but..
It'll cost me that much again in gas and seafood. 🤣

I've managed to buy another couple thousand bullets, so I'm short a brick of LPPs and a brick of SPPs to cover my bullet and powder stocks. I've got plenty, but now I'm on the lookout again. I noticed the other day that one the YT reloaders I have always liked, fortunecookie45LC, was talking about how he was down to his last LPPs and found a brick of Wolf LPPs that he bought awhile back. I never would have figured a guy like him would have been affected by the primer drought.

I'm tempted, but I am still in a Johnny Depp-Amber Heard type relationship with my 650

I've managed to buy another couple thousand bullets, so I'm short a brick of LPPs and a brick of SPPs to cover my bullet and powder stocks. I've got plenty, but now I'm on the lookout again. I noticed the other day that one the YT reloaders I have always liked, fortunecookie45LC, was talking about how he was down to his last LPPs and found a brick of Wolf LPPs that he bought awhile back. I never would have figured a guy like him would have been affected by the primer drought.
I’m going to be selling a bunch (like 4k) of CCI LPP (300s). PM if interested

Yep lol. That’s the problem now with $5/gallon gas. Gotta factor in those costs
60 mile each way, 24mpg is 5 gallons, at $4.8 per about $24 dollars. Then $25-$35 for Bob’s clam hut or beach plum. Then whatever stupid thing you bought at KTP you did not really need, but you NEEDED IT. Better to play Hazmat and shipping [rofl]

And they’re far from discrete with the packaging 😂
Arrived this afternoon
2FF3B9C9-5B82-4698-813F-BE2D0452B000.jpeg

Arrived this afternoon
View attachment 633125
I know it might seem strange, but most people don’t know what primers are.

And here all of us are climbing over each other to get them. I still don’t know where mine are yet. Hopefully they made it out of my ex’s house or I might be breaking and entering soon.

Looks like you bought, what, like 200 federal primers?

And here all of us are climbing over each other to get them. I still don’t know where mine are yet. Hopefully they made it out of my ex’s house or I might be breaking and entering soon.

300 primers…..LOL

That box? 100, max.

Arrived this afternoon
View attachment 633125
The average person doesn't know what a primer is.

Does it say EXPLOSIVE like smokeless powder?

The "explosive" part is my issue. You should have seen my neighbors face a few months back, I thought he was going to call the cops. I ran inside and made sure every piece of brass was in a locked container and threw all my bullets in a cabinet. [rofl]

The average person doesn't know what a primer is.

Does it say EXPLOSIVE like smokeless powder?

The "explosive" part is my issue. You should have seen my neighbors face a few months back, I thought he was going to call the cops. I ran inside and made sure every piece of brass was in a locked container and threw all my bullets in a cabinet. [rofl]
The way ‘you people’ live in MA is unacceptable sir. GTFO of there for christ sake. I assume that Indianapolis job didn’t come to fruition?

If I ordered explosives here, if I HAD any neighbors, I guarantee they would be trying to steal it and would immediately attempt to blow it up themselves.

The way ‘you people’ live in MA is unacceptable sir. GTFO of there for christ sake. I assume that Indianapolis job didn’t come to fruition?
It did not.

That Director, out of 10 direct reports, 8 were women. Guess what gender he hired?

Back
Top Bottom