Anyone know where to get Unicorn Droppings (primers) for non ass rape pricing?

That's cool that you grab them when you can and are willing to sell to people you know. I know guys who would buy them from you , but I believe I read somewhere that you live in Gloucester , and that's too damn far away from me.
Ya I’m in Gloucester. I do travel further west to Harvard and Worcester for matches but that’s it lol.

My son was down in Florida last week and called that he found some primers. TWENTY SEVEN DOLLARS per 100. Told him to tell the guy to keep them. I paid that per thousnd 7 months ago/ Don't need them that bad. Stash

You have to go down the line to get anywhere from Gloucester, tucked away in a corner of the Eastern Seabord of Mass. 20 miles from the nearest Home Depot. or Firearms Store. ( LOL just kidding Andrew , I actually like it over there ) Except them BigAss seagulls you got over there.
Yeah, but the ACE hardware they have by the commuter rail station is better than average.

Hey!! How come we get Witches and Lesbians AGAIN? Can’t we just once get sonething good like Deaf, Dumb, Blind , Nynmphonaniacs who’s father owns a liquor store, just once!
Rockport is full of fortune tellers, sayers of sooth, etc. They range from the baaaad (there is a woman down by the main square who has a sign out on her parlor and a reputation for convincing customers that they need to buy extra services), to those that do it for entertainment and don't try to hook a vacuum cleaner to the customer's wallet. But there are lots of them. The Dark Star down on the neck hosts visiting psychics, readers, etc. and is run by a nice lady who owns the building and is looking to sell. Perhaps if One Eyed Jack has and extra mil or so laying around, he could move his fortune telling business up there. I don't know if their Gnome and Troll festival will be resumed post-plague, but if so, they should apply to Travelocity for a sponsorship.

Last edited:
The Ram and Larry has been dropping primers today. I just grabbed 2k Federal SPP for $85 per 1k shipped from the Ram. I should probably stop buying primers for others. I'm going to have tons of Hazmat packages being delivered to my house. Hopefully I don't get reported or something [laugh]

The Ram and Larry has been dropping primers today. I just grabbed 2k Federal SPP for $85 per 1k shipped from the Ram. I should probably stop buying primers for others. I'm going to have tons of Hazmat packages being delivered to my house. Hopefully I don't get reported or something [laugh]
Thanks Andrew, I just landed 2K Fed. SPP

Back
Top Bottom