Anyone know where to get Unicorn Droppings (primers) for non ass rape pricing?

Anyone get the Remington primers from Larry?

Glad to see remington back up and running. Been able to get bricks of thier trashy .22lr for cheap lately.

CCI is changing their packaging , Wait it out and see what is new. Large pistol primers are still available ( if you can find them ) in 1000 primer lots. Just no longer in 5000 primer lots.

That means they're changing the SKU numbers too, so midway is referring to the item with that specific SKU number being discontinued. Not CCI primers specifically.

Anyone get the Remington primers from Larry?

Glad to see remington back up and running. Been able to get bricks of thier trashy .22lr for cheap lately.
Didn’t get a notification for those. Was that today? Limit of 1k I assume

I just got 5k from the ram. I don't need these, but a friend does. Srpm. I noticed that they increased their prices a bit. Not as much as Larry, but now only worth it for me in 5k amounts.

Brown Bear 7.62 x 39 123gr HP’s at F&D
Not many left. $205 + tax + shipping.

Edit- wrong thread, but, still maybe good to know... 🙄

Last edited:
It does seem like the drops are increasing, though the higher prices are probably slowing the stockpiling.
I don’t think the prices are going to change any time soon, but availability should open up some more. I’m just glad the only ammo/component panic buy was a single 500rd half-case of brass federal 9mm for $300 from Natchez a couple of months ago...and I mostly bought it because I was having issues with reloads in one of my 92fs pistols and wanted to confirm it was the home rolled ammo I was using. I used 100rds of that as an incentive to help sell my Uzi as well, so really only bought 400rds for me.

The frequency of in-stock events seems to be on the rise. But I doubt you will be able to order primers just whenever you want until after they can keep 9mm and 45ACP on the shelves at decent prices.

Back
Top Bottom