• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anyone know where to get Unicorn Droppings (primers) for non ass rape pricing?

Speaking of large rifle primers. Anyone heard of the new White River Energetics large rifle primers? Apparently made in Arkansas.
There’s a vendor who ships to MA who’s got them in stock. There’s hazmat on top of it so the price isn’t anything to write home about
IMG_4051.jpeg

These are never getting cheaper
Back when 55 gr 5.56 was 29c per round it was (for me) .17c a round to hand load the same stuff
Now it’s around .30 a round to load and .55c to buy it
So the cost difference is about the same

Larry just reduced the price on Remington SPP to $58/k.

My personal price that I loaded up at is $50/k, which I found shortly a couple months ago, but looks like other companies are getting there. (Hopefully this means LPP will start to come down as well).

Larry just reduced the price on Remington SPP to $58/k.

My personal price that I loaded up at is $50/k, which I found shortly a couple months ago, but looks like other companies are getting there. (Hopefully this means LPP will start to come down as well).
I cant even find a LPP

Good luck to you then
Trust me, I love reloading and shooting just as much as the next guy, but I can’t justify getting in my truck driving all around the state looking for primers. At that point I’ll just buy a case of 45 and have it shipped to my door.

Once my local guy gets his shipment in, I will have them again

The valley has a one day sale on Winchester spp for $69.99 per/k I grabbed 5 and was able to add a free ship discount code so with hazmat they come out to be $74.59 per box, not super but better than some.
About time they drop prices. Because AR has had the cases of 6k Fiocchi SPP for $375 shipped for awhile.

Back
Top Bottom